We offer comprehensive academic services in all levels, disciplines, and assignment types. We guarantee you good grades and zero-plagiarized papers. Charges differ for each academic service. You can use the “Cost Calculator” on our website to know how much you will pay for an assignment.General Services
- Give us the requirements or instructions, and we will write the assignment for you from scratch.
- You can also provide us with the content you want to rewrite, and we will paraphrase it for you. We will ensure that the copy is 100% original.
- We edit the work for you. Maybe you need to add new content, a new subheading, or do a correction. We will do it for you.
- Additionally, we can go through your finished assignment and give it a professional touch. We can perfect aspects such as grammar, spelling, formatting, etc. Tutoring
- Some of the assignments may require you to be tutored. We still have you covered. We offer advanced academic tutors that are time conscious, friendly, and push you beyond your limits.
Some of the subjects we cover include:
- Communication Media
- Computer Science and IT
- Creative Writing
- Leadership and Governnance
Some of the papers we can write for you includes but not limited to:
- Thesis / Dissertation
- Personal Statement
- Lab Report
- Math Problem Solving
- Cover Letter
- Research Paper
- Term Paper
- Book / Movie Review
- C.V (Resume)
- Business Plan
If you need help with your online classes, we offer both short and long courses help:
- Pearsons courses
- CPM Homework Help
- Sophia Courses
- Straighterline Courses
- McGraw-Hill Connect
- Canvas and Blackboard
Academic levels we help with
We have qualified writers and tutors for each educational level. Are you pursuing a doctorate, master’s, bachelor’s, associate's degree, elective, or any other certification? If yes, you have come to the right place. Here are the differences in case you are wondering where exactly you belong or don’t know what to select when placing an order on our website.
Doctorate - The highest level of an academic degree. It takes a minimum of three years. Some require one to have completed a master’s degree, while others allow undergraduates to enroll.
Master’s degree - This program usually takes two years and is done after completing a bachelor’s degree.
Bachelor’s degree - It is the most famous tertiary education program and is habitually viewed as the average qualification for many professional fields.
Associate Degree - It is usually a two-year program when done full-time, though others may take longer if they are part-time. Institutions offering this program include technical colleges, vocational schools, community colleges, and some universities.
Electives - Programs that are not part of secondary or tertiary education. They are done to increase a student’s knowledge.
Certifications - These are short-term programs that can be part of coursework or not.