synthesize what you have discovered about the different advanced practice roles and scope of practice found in the master of nursing curriculum: APRNs, nurse educator, nurse informaticist, and nurse administrator/executive
InstructionsOverview/Description of Final Paper: The final written assignment will synthesize what you have discovered about the different advanced practice roles and scope of practice found in the master of nursing curriculum: APRNs, nurse educator, nurse informaticist, and nurse administrator/executive. You will review all roles and then examine the specialty for which you were admitted, focusing on the scope of practice, core competencies, certification requirements, and legal aspects of practice for that specific role. You will also identify the practice environment and population you will be working with, as well as peers and colleagues. In addition, you will discuss your future leadership role and participation in professional organizations. Your paper is to be based on current literature, standards of practice, core competencies, and certification bodies for your chosen role. The paper should be 8-10 pages excluding the title and reference pages, and APA format is required.
- Advanced Practice Roles in Nursing:
- Briefly define advance nursing practice and the roles in advanced practice nursing pertaining to clinical practice, primary care, education, administration, and health information. Distinguish between ANP and the APN.
- Describe the advance nursing practice role you aspire and briefly share the experiences and/or qualities you have that have influenced your decision. Include your personal philosophy.
- Selected Advanced Practice Role:
- Identify the AP you interviewed and summarize the interview, which should/may include (if not in the interview, please address):
- Examine regulatory and legal requirements for the state in which you plan to practice/work.
- Describe the professional organizations available for membership based on your selected role.
- Identify required competencies (domains), including certification requirements for your selected role.
- Describe the organization and setting, population, and colleagues with whom you plan to work.
- Leadership Attributes of the Advanced Practice Role:
- Determine your leadership style
- Define Transformational Leadership and as it relates to your identified leadership attributes that you possess or need to develop
- Apply the leadership style you will embrace in AP to one of the domains
- Health Policy and the Advanced Practice Role
- FNP/AGNP:Medicare reimbursement for NPs is 85%for the same health care that MDs receive at 100% reimbursement? Please address questions below and state your position on this mandate.
- FNP/AGNP:What states have NP Full Practice Authority and which states have limitations or restrictions? How does this apply to your state? Please address questions below and state your position on this regulation.
- Nurse Executive: What is value based care and how will it impact decisions made at the executive level relative to nursing and AP nursing? Please address and state your position on the regulation.
- Nurse Informaticists:What law(s) was enacted to regulate health information? Please address questions below and state your position on this regulation.
- Nurse Educator:What agency regulates nursing education? Explain in detail.
- Describe the current policy or trends and determine if it needs to change; if opposed to change state why
- Provide the process required to make the change with key players and parties of interest; support opposition
- Explain how you could lead the effort to make or influence the change in policy or keep the policy the same and the impact in healthcare quality.
- Conclusion-Summarize your role paper by highlighting key points made in your paper
synthesize what you have discovered about the different advanced practice roles and scope of practice found in the master of nursing curriculum: APRNs, nurse educator, nurse informaticist, and nurse administrator/executive is rated 4.8/5 based on 598 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Lyme Disease Case Study
- »Discussion: Organizational Policies And Practices To Support Healthcare Issues
- »nurse educator philosophy
- »Reporting and acting on child abuse and neglect Summary of consultation responses and Government action
- »Conflicts in Intergenerational Workplace
- »Introduction to the Project Doctor of Nursing Practice
- »Evidence-Based Practice Presentation
- »While The Focus Of This Course Is Nursing Theory, Frequently The Use Of Non-Nursing Or Borrowed Theories Occurs. Select A Nursing Practice Area
- »Reflect on your current healthcare organization and think about potential opportunities for evidence-based change
- »Healthcare Strategic Management Final
- »Reflect on the various settings in which family nurse practitioners are able to work
- »This is a Collaborative Learning Community assignment.
- »Reflect back over your time in the course and describe how your thinking has changed about nursing research and evidence-based practice; describe one new learning during this course that you believe was the most helpful.
- »Medical Guidelines
- »Mandate Reporter Status
- »Do you think it is important for nurses to be involved in their professional organizations? Why or why not?
- »Lab Assignment: Respiratory Cleft Palate Essay
- »· Consider drugs used to treat asthmatic patients including long-term control and quick relief treatment options for patients. Think about the impact these drugs might have on patients including adults and children.
- »Standards Of Care
- »Assignment: Application: Taking a Stand Effective leaders have a high degree of self-awareness and know how to leverage their strengths in the workplace.
- »Based on "Case Study: Fetal Abnormality" and other required topic study materials, write a 750-1,000-word reflection on What is the Christian view of the nature of human persons, and which theory of moral status is it compatible with? How is thi
- »Diversity In Health Care Essay
- »Best Practices in Healthcare Facilities Capital Planning
- »Discussion - Conflicts Of Actuarial Fairness
- »Choose three scenarios and develop a Response Plan, in the form of an outline. Scenario One: Inpatient nephrology unit You are the new nurse manager for a busy nephrology medical/surgical unit in a large university medical center
- »Describe plan for data analysis for demographic variables (descriptive statistical tests)
- »describes the primary ways in which financial statements, financial calculations, and working capital are used in the organizational budget process
- »First Steps on Becoming a Grassroots Lobbyist/Advocate for Health Care Policy
- »Mandatory Minimum Staffing Ratios
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed