summary of results and how this statistical analysis may be applied to distinct types, descriptive and inferential typesThis course helps you develop a basic understanding of statistics. This course addresses two distinct types, descriptive and inferential. In this assignment, you will have the opportunity to use a software program that makes it easy to analyze data using specific tests. This assignment will give you practice with mean, median, mode, frequency, range, and standard deviation. Be sure to review the Topic Material videos before undertaking this practice. General Requirements: Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- For assistance with accessing SPSS, refer to the resources "How to Use SPSS From the GCU Server" and "How to Install SPSS on Your Computer."
- Before beginning this assignment, be sure to view the tutorial videos provided as Topic Materials: (1) SPSS for Beginners 1 – Introduction; (2) SPSS for Beginners 2a: Frequency Counts; (3) SPSS for Beginners 2b: Descriptive Statistics and Z-scores; and (4) Graphing and Descriptive Stats in SPSS With Dr. Ami Gates.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
- Determine the statistics for each gender as follows: Frequency Counts, Mean, Standard Deviation, Minimum, and Maximum.
- Graphing and Descriptive Stats in SPSS: Create a bar graph with gender (axis X) and blood sugar (axis Y).
- You have a group of patients observed with a diagnosis of Diabetes and their blood sugar levels are listed below based on gender. Men: 74, 71, 75, 248, 388, 505, 42, 21.
- Female: 62, 68, 61, 71, 68, 80, 390, 148.
summary of results and how this statistical analysis may be applied to distinct types, descriptive and inferential types is rated 4.8/5 based on 300 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Progress In Nursing In The Early To Mid-20th Century
- »Discussion: Political, Social, and Sociocultural Influences on Women’s Health
- »Describe how alignment between the values of an organization and the values of the nurse impact nurse engagement and patient outcomes
- »Battling Bad Science How do you know something?
- »Give an example of the difference between being assertive and being aggressive. What is the importance of this in communication? In leadership?
- »Identifying and Interpreting Descriptive Statistics
- »EVIDENCE BASED PRACTICE AND APPLIED NURSING RESEARCH
- »Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Urinary Obstruction
- »Family interventions are important as well, as they do have a positive benefit on symptom relapse and admission/readmission to the hospital. Family interventions should include teaching about the disease, medications, and anticipatory guidance
- »Analyze provided subjective and objective information to diagnose and develop a management plan for the case study patient
- »Use Of Resources To Promote Translation Of Evidence Into Practice
- »Nursing Leadership Styles And Development
- »The selection of a research design is guided by the study’s purpose and research questions and hypotheses, and the design then links the research questions and hypotheses to the data that will be collected.
- »Describe the characteristics of the aging process.
- »Triage involves the rapid assessment and prioritization of patients. Compare the three-tiered system of triage to the Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) triage philosophy. Imagine that you are the Triage Nurse during an MCI
- »Culture Awareness
- »Explain the concept of a knowledge worker. Define and explain nursing informatics and highlight the role of a nurse leader as a knowledge worker.
- »DEVELOPING A SHARED VISION
- »Nursing Assessment
- »Assignment : Case Study Assignment: Assessing Neurological.
- »Benchmark - Policy Brief
- »Health Care Delivery
- »Describe the importance of a focus on health promotion.
- »Discussion: Applying Florence Nightingale’s Theory to Your Life.
- »Policy Brief The benchmark assesses the following competencies
- »In the video, philosophers applied the three major philosophical principles you learned in this class: Kant's Categorical Imperative, Utilitarianism, and Virtue Ethics
- »Explain the type of work setting you are discussing and whether interprofessional teams are currently present.
- »Outline the process for the development of nursing standards of practice for Illinois state, including discussion of the entities involved in developing the standards of practice and how the standards of practice influence the nursing process for you
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed