evaluate quantitative research questions and hypotheses in assigned journal articles in your discipline and consider the alignment of theory, problem, purpose, research questions and hypotheses, and design.The selection of a research design is guided by the study’s purpose and research questions and hypotheses, and the design then links the research questions and hypotheses to the data that will be collected. You should keep in mind, however, that the research process is interactive, not necessarily proceeding in a linear fashion from one component to the next. Rather, the writing of research questions could, for example, necessitate adjustments to the study’s purpose statement. Nevertheless, when presented together, the various components of a research study should align. As you learned last week, alignment means that a research study possesses clear and logical connections among all of its various components. In addition to considering alignment, when researchers select a research design, they must also consider the ethical implications of their choice, including, for example, what their design selection means for participant recruitment, procedures, and privacy. For this Discussion, you will evaluate quantitative research questions and hypotheses in assigned journal articles in your discipline and consider the alignment of theory, problem, purpose, research questions and hypotheses, and design. You will also identify the type of quantitative research design the authors used and explain how it was implemented. Quasi-experimental, casual comparative, correlational, pretest–posttest, or true experimental are examples of types of research designs used in quantitative research. With these thoughts in mind, refer to the Journal Articles document for your assigned articles for this Discussion. Journal Article: Flynn, P. M., Ridgeway, J. L., Wieland, M. L., Williams, M. D., Haas, L. R., Kremers, W. K., & Breitkopf, C. R. (2013). Primary care utilization and mental health diagnoses among adult patients requiring interpreters: A retrospective cohort study. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 28(3), 386–391. doi: 10.1007/s11606-012-2159-5 Post a critique of the research study in which you: Evaluate the research questions and hypotheses. The Research Questions and Hypotheses Checklist serves as a guide for your evaluation. Please do not respond to the checklist in a Yes/No format in writing your Discussion post. Identify the type of quantitative research design used and explain how the researchers implemented the design. Analyze alignment among the theory, problem, purpose, research questions and hypotheses, and design. Be sure to support your Main Issue Post and Response Post with reference to the week’s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA Style.
evaluate quantitative research questions and hypotheses in assigned journal articles in your discipline and consider the alignment of theory, problem, purpose, research questions and hypotheses, and design. is rated 4.8/5 based on 355 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »QUALITATIVE RESEARCH CRITIQUE 1. Research Issue and Purpose What is the research question or issue of the referenced study? What is its purpose? (Sometimes ONLY the purpose is stated clearly and the question must be inferred from the introductory discus
- »The final project for NSG6101 consists of the development of a novel research proposal specific to your role specialization
- »Spirituality as a Predictive Factor for Signing an Organ Donor Card
- »Review the Patient Satisfaction Survey.
- »Compare and contrast two change theories, and determine which theory makes the most sense for implementing your specific EBP project. Why?
- »Your journal draws from evidence, concepts, and/or theories you have examined in this program, especially those related to your specialization. What have you observed during your Practicum Experience that you would like to analyze through your journal wri
- »Work Environment Assessment
- »Effective Approaches In Leadership And Management
- »executive summary analyzing the financial and regulatory impact of organizational compliance with your chosen measure
- »MyPlate Diet Analysis
- »Theory Power Point Presentation
- »Ethical Decision Making: The American Nurses Association
- »I will be using a quantitative approach for my evidence-based proposal. I believe that this approach will bethe best choice in identifying the needed information and measuring the strengths and preferences of myresearch that may suggest a result or will n
- »Exercise an understanding of basic communication theory and the appropriate use of communication technology. Analyze healthcare situations and choose the most effective way to communicate with the audience.
- »Kristen Swanson’s Theory of Caring,
- »Community Assessment And Analysis
- »Case Study (Nursing)
- »RUA: Safety Goals Assignment BROCHURE
- »Discussion: Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice
- »Select a potential natural or man-made disaster that could happen in your community. Then, write a 3- to 4-page paper about the disaster from the community nurse’s perspective.
- »Emergency Preparedness And Disaster
- »The Impact Of Standardized Nursing Terminology
- »Community Resource AA
- »Health Assessment Of A Todlar
- »Policy & Advocacy For Population Health
- »Business Plan/Contract PPY Presentation
- »Professional Association In Nursing
- »Death, Dying, and Grief
- »Managing Conflict In The Workplace
- »Infection Prevention Literature Review
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed