discuss the influence the IOM report and state-based action coalitions have had on nursing practice, nursing education, and nursing workforce development, and how they continue to advance the goals for the nursing professionReview the IOM report, "The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health," and explore the "Campaign for Action: State Action Coalition" website. In a 1,000-1,250 word paper, discuss the influence the IOM report and state-based action coalitions have had on nursing practice, nursing education, and nursing workforce development, and how they continue to advance the goals for the nursing profession. Include the following:
- Describe the work of the Robert Wood Foundation Committee Initiative that led to the IOM report, "Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health."
- Outline the four "Key Messages" that structure the IOM Report recommendations. Explain how these have transformed or influenced nursing practice, nursing education and training, nursing leadership, and nursing workforce development. Provide examples.
- Discuss the role of state-based action coalitions. Explain how these coalitions help advance the goals specified in the IOM report, "Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health."
- Research the initiatives on which your state's action coalition is working. Summarize two initiatives spearheaded by your state's action coalition. Discuss the ways these initiatives advance the nursing profession.
- Describe barriers to advancement that currently exist in your state and explain how nursing advocates in your state overcome these barriers.
discuss the influence the IOM report and state-based action coalitions have had on nursing practice, nursing education, and nursing workforce development, and how they continue to advance the goals for the nursing profession is rated 4.8/5 based on 278 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Draft Physician Assisted Suicide
- »Creating Visual Data
- »Identify a specific instance from your own professional experience in which the values of the organization and the values of the individual nurses did or did not align. Describe the impact this had on nurse engagement and patient outcomes
- »PERSUASIVE WRITING
- »As an advanced registered nurse, what will your role be in advocating for equitable population health services and policies?
- »This study identifies the healthcare education needs of incarcerated women in a state corrections facility
- »Value-Based Reimbursement: The Banner Health Network Experience
- »Theory of Integral Nursing & Practice
- »Literature Review: State Of Current Industry Knowledge (Health Informatics)
- »Assignment: Asthma Complications of asthma can be sudden
- »IOM Future Of Nursing Report And Nursing
- »Clinical Practice
- »Recommending An Evidence-Based Practice Change
- »The Nurse as Advocate Whether nurses are advocating for their patients, health care, and/or policies that improve people’s lives, the advocacy processes have commonalities that transcend the subject of their advocacy.
- »Pharmacotherapy For Gastrointestinal And Hepatobiliary Disorders
- »Rough draft qualitative research critique and ethical consideration
- »Respond on two different days who selected a different scenario than you, in one or more of the following ways: Share insights on how the factor you selected impacts the disorder your colleague identified.
- »Regulatory Compliance
- »Community Teaching Work Plan Proposal
- »Trend Analysis And Forecasting
- »Progress In Nursing In The Early To Mid-20th Century
- »Discussion: Political, Social, and Sociocultural Influences on Women’s Health
- »Describe how alignment between the values of an organization and the values of the nurse impact nurse engagement and patient outcomes
- »Battling Bad Science How do you know something?
- »Give an example of the difference between being assertive and being aggressive. What is the importance of this in communication? In leadership?
- »Identifying and Interpreting Descriptive Statistics
- »EVIDENCE BASED PRACTICE AND APPLIED NURSING RESEARCH
- »Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Urinary Obstruction
- »Family interventions are important as well, as they do have a positive benefit on symptom relapse and admission/readmission to the hospital. Family interventions should include teaching about the disease, medications, and anticipatory guidance
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed