assignment: Ethics Handout
Purpose: The Purpose of this assignment is for you to learn the principles of ethical conduct in research as defined in the Belmont Report, the role of the IRB, and the role of the RN in protecting human subjects in research. Outcomes addressed: NU310-4: Determine the ethical principles necessary to protect human subjects and avoid scientific misconduct in research. PC 2.3: Demonstrate integrity through the application of relevant codes of conduct and social responsibility within one's profession. Ethics Handout Project: For this assignment you will create a colorful handout that you will post on a bulletin board in your staff lounge or disseminate to work colleagues to inform them of ethical conduct in human research and protection of participants. Be creative with the handout using color and make it interesting. I. Content of the Handout:
- Include a brief historical overview of ethics and the need for human protection
- Include legal and ethical issues relevant to nursing research.
- Briefly state the role of the Institutional Review Board (IRB).
- Procedures for protecting individuals:
- Informed consent.
- Identify vulnerable or at risk participants and explain special considerations.
- Privacy and confidentiality issues.
- Justice and fair treatment of research participants.
- The RN’s role in protecting human subjects.
- Section containing frequently asked questions concerning protection of human subjects with answers provided.
- Name and credentials at the bottom.
- The handout should have attractive formatting that is legible and well-organized and is presented with a mix of interesting graphics along with text.
- Handout should be colorful and interesting and well organized.
- Spelling, grammar, and punctuation should be correct throughout the document.
- Provide at least 5 scholarly references and list them in APA format on a separate document.
assignment: Ethics Handout is rated 4.8/5 based on 417 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Evidence-Based Project Implementation Issues
- »Write A Reflection Of 750?1,000 Words In Which You Identify Your Strengths And Weaknesses Related To The Four Content
- »Disaster Preparedness
- »Inflammatory Bowel Disease Case Study
- »Develop a philosophy that supports advanced nursing practice reflecting the values, beliefs, and cultural competencies relative to nursing practice, science, and theory.
- »The Application Of Data To Problem-Solving
- »What's Your Leadership Style? Learn more about your strengths and weaknesses as a leader. How to Become a Better Leader
- »Becoming Familiar With The DNP Scholarly Project
- »Stages Of Life Essay And Interview
- »Demonstrate integrity through the application of relevant codes of conduct and social responsibility within one's profession.
- »Nursing Theory And Conceptual Model Presentation
- »Professional Associations - "No man is an island."
- »Writing an Evaluation Report
- »Disseminating The EBP Project
- »Disseminating Results And Advancement Of The Profession
- »Caring For Populations Vulnerable Population Assessment
- »Role Strain and Burnout in Nursing
- »State the Healthy People 2020 focus
- »Discussion - Clinical Judgment
- »the clinic for a routine gynecologic exam
- »Discussion: Professional Nursing And State-Level Regulation
- »The Law of Healthcare Administration
- »Nursing Essay
- »Assignment: The Impact Of Standardized Nursing Terminology
- »Nursing Leadership and Management
- »Community Outbreak*Question Is For Kim Woods*
- »Discussion / Theory Of Bureaucratic Caring And The Theory Of Successful Aging.
- »Medical Errors: An Ongoing Threat to Quality Health Care
- »The Patient Self-Determination Act (PSDA) Was Implemented To Allow Patients To State
- »Evidence-Based Practice Change Process
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed