Wellness Education Program ProposalMASTERS PREPARED NURSE INTERVIEW. Interview a nurse who is master's-prepared in nursing and is using this education in a present position. Select someone who is in a leadership role. The purpose of the interview is to gain insight into the interplay among education, career path, and opportunities. Be certain to identify specific competencies that the MSN-prepared nurse gained, and is presently using, that reflect advanced education. Organize your interview around the topics below: Ø Overview of the master's-prepared nurse's career Ø Reason for seeking graduate education Ø Description of present position and role Ø Usefulness of graduate education for present role Ø Pearls of wisdom he/she is willing to share In 1,000 words, write the interview in a narrative format. Use the following guidelines: - Within the paper's introduction, explain your interview selection. - Do not identify the individual by name. - Use centered headings to separate parts of the interview. - In the conclusion, identify one or more competencies from the interview that are consistent AACN education essentials. - In addition, provide a statement that reflects what you gained from the interview. STRICT APA FORMAT PLEASE WITH IN TEXT CITATION AND REFERENCES. PLEASE USE THE INTERVIEW GUIDE IS BELOW IN ITALICS: Master’s Prepared Nurse Interview Guide Introduction In this section, provide the general purpose of the paper. State the reasons for selecting this individual as an interviewee. Do not use the actual name of individual. Overview of Career In this section, describe the interviewee’s career. Start with their pre-licensure education. It is appropriate to include geographical location, type of institutions(s), and type of position(s) held. In addition, include interesting facts, examples of practice, etc. Place information regarding their graduate program in the Graduate Education section. If the interviewee shared interesting and relevant personal information, this can be included as well. Graduate Education In this section, provide information about the graduate program: institution and type of program. Start by providing the reason why the interviewee chose to attend graduate school. Describe additional information that the interviewee may have shared about the graduate program. Present Position In this section, describe the interviewee’s present position. Identify specific competencies that the interviewee described as important to this position that were gained from the graduate program. Include other interesting information that the interviewee provided regarding the present position. Mention certification(s) if appropriate to present position. Pearls of Wisdom In this section, share special information about the interviewee, including lessons learned and any suggestions/advice the interviewee gave for individuals starting a graduate program. Conclusion In this section, summarize what was gained from the interview: what was learned about the effects of graduate education in regards to change in knowledge, skills, and attitudes; and perhaps how this fits with the program outcomes for a specialty. Describe what else may have been learned from the interview. End the conclusion with general comments about the selection of an interviewee and whether the interview developed a clearer idea as to what to expect from graduate education.
Wellness Education Program Proposal is rated 4.8/5 based on 487 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »The Assignment Comprehensive Client Family Assessment
- »Briefly discuss the various possible meanings of the term "spirituality," and your understanding of the concepts of pluralism, scientism, and postmodernism
- »Conduct An Analysis Of The Elements Of The Research Article You Identified
- »Stakeholder Support Is Necessary For A Successful Change Proposal Project Implementation(My Project Topic Is "The Effects Of Inadequate Nurse Staffing On Patient Care) .
- »Health Book Report Fix
- »Strategic Plan Resource Identification
- »Details: Using the Personal Class Design Project
- »Questions Enclosed
- »Discuss how you will use your current leadership skill set to advocate for change in your workplace. Identify one personal goal for your leadership growth and discuss your implementation plan to achieve that goal.
- »The Peer Engagement Forum will take place during four weeks in the NR 504 course and is designed to provide students with an opportunity to engage and dialogue at a deeper level with a small group of peers. Weeks during which Peer Engagement will occur in
- »Failure Modes Effects Analysis Project
- »Intro To CPT Coding
- »Cultural Communication Values And Intercultural Communication Challenges Paper
- »Nursing theories are tested and systematic ways to implement nursing practice. Select a nursing theory and its conceptual model. Prepare a 10-15 slide PowerPoint in which you describe the nursing theory and its conceptual model and demonstrate its applica
- »How Geopolitacal And Phenomenological The Context Of A Population Or Community Assessment And Intervention
- »research paper about a high profile manager
- »synthesizing the information from the literature in a very cohesive paper.
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed