Use Of Resources To Promote Translation Of Evidence Into PracticeUse of Resources to Promote Translation of Evidence into Practice For this Discussion, you are asked to evaluate the use of a health information system and other resources in your practicum setting. What are the implications of resource use in terms of planning for and implementing your proposed evidence-based change? To prepare:
- Consider the benefits and limitations of the use of a health information system within your practicum setting. What impact do you think this might have for your proposed evidence-based change? Draw upon at least one relevant example of a current or previous change initiative at your setting as you assess this. (If your setting does not have a health information system, you can still discuss the benefits and limitations of not having a health information system as it relates to this change.)
- What other resources (e.g., financial, staffing, materials) are important to consider as well? Why?
- Be prepared to support your Discussion postings with evidence from the literature and specific examples related to your practicum setting.
- Review Chapter 9, “Project Planning and the Work of Translation”
Use Of Resources To Promote Translation Of Evidence Into Practice is rated 4.8/5 based on 295 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Respond on two different days who selected a different scenario than you, in one or more of the following ways: Share insights on how the factor you selected impacts the disorder your colleague identified.
- »Regulatory Compliance
- »Community Teaching Work Plan Proposal
- »Trend Analysis And Forecasting
- »Progress In Nursing In The Early To Mid-20th Century
- »Discussion: Political, Social, and Sociocultural Influences on Women’s Health
- »Describe how alignment between the values of an organization and the values of the nurse impact nurse engagement and patient outcomes
- »Battling Bad Science How do you know something?
- »Give an example of the difference between being assertive and being aggressive. What is the importance of this in communication? In leadership?
- »Identifying and Interpreting Descriptive Statistics
- »EVIDENCE BASED PRACTICE AND APPLIED NURSING RESEARCH
- »Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Urinary Obstruction
- »Family interventions are important as well, as they do have a positive benefit on symptom relapse and admission/readmission to the hospital. Family interventions should include teaching about the disease, medications, and anticipatory guidance
- »Analyze provided subjective and objective information to diagnose and develop a management plan for the case study patient
- »Nursing Leadership Styles And Development
- »The selection of a research design is guided by the study’s purpose and research questions and hypotheses, and the design then links the research questions and hypotheses to the data that will be collected.
- »Describe the characteristics of the aging process.
- »summary of results and how this statistical analysis may be applied to distinct types, descriptive and inferential types
- »Triage involves the rapid assessment and prioritization of patients. Compare the three-tiered system of triage to the Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) triage philosophy. Imagine that you are the Triage Nurse during an MCI
- »Culture Awareness
- »Explain the concept of a knowledge worker. Define and explain nursing informatics and highlight the role of a nurse leader as a knowledge worker.
- »DEVELOPING A SHARED VISION
- »Nursing Assessment
- »Assignment : Case Study Assignment: Assessing Neurological.
- »Benchmark - Policy Brief
- »Health Care Delivery
- »Describe the importance of a focus on health promotion.
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed