Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology DepartmentsBy the due date assigned you will write 2 reports referring to the departments of Urology (Genitourinary System) and Obstetrics and Gynecology (Female Reproductive System). For the Urology Department, you write a 2 paragraph report and use that for the script of your Oral Report. For the Female Reproductive System, there are 2 audio clips containing spoken medical terms. See Instructions below for the special directions for this section only. In order to earn the maximum credit for the written report you need to incorporate at least 10 medical terms for each department, using them in a manner that demonstrates your knowledge of their meaning.
- Include the major or most common diseases or conditions seen in each department.
- Include at least three of the principal procedures that are relevant to each department.
- Highlight pertinent laboratory and radiological diagnostic services relevant to each department.
- Limit your analysis of each department to two paragraphs.
- Special Addition of QEP Assignment for Spoken Medical Terminology.
- In addition, we have something for you auditory learners who prefer to listen for understanding. (This week only!) This only applies to the Female Reproductive Body System.
- Instructions: click on the audio clips to hear a Healthcare Professional describing 2 patients admitted to your fictitious hospital. One is a patient with a gynecological problem, and one is a patient with an obstetric problem. There are many medical terms used. You are to identify at least 20 (10 from each patient) medical terms, and list them with correct spelling, and a definition in your own words (to verify understanding! Copying a definition can bypass the brain altogether!) Put your list in an MS Word doc. File and place that into the Submissions Area. (This might push down your other assignments already submitted, but the files are still safely in there and retrievable by your Instructor.)
Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology Departments is rated 4.8/5 based on 434 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Examine the fundamentals of healthcare finances, assets, budgets, cost and financial analysis
- »Real-Life Scenarios And How They Relate To Nursing Codes In Your Professional Practice.
- »Client Termination Summary
- »Respiratory System · Identify the structure and function of the respiratory system.
- »An article I found interesting on Science Daily was an article titled “Pupil Dilation and Heart Rate, analyzed by AI, May Help Spot Autism Early”. This article suggests that two simple quantifiable measures could allow for earlier recognition and diagnos
- »annotated bibliography and summary based on your research related to best practices addressing a current health care problem or issue of interest to you
- »What does that figure mean to you? How do you as a professional nurse demonstrate good citizenship?
- »I will do the nursing autobiography, just need the rest: Concept Synthesis Paper on Personal Nursing Philosophy
- »Scholarly Paper.. Nursing
- »Business Ideas For Nurse Practitioner Entrepreneurs Presentation
- »Initiating Change
- »Application Of Servant Leadership In A Health Care Setting
- »Discussion: Quality And Safety
- »Peer Engagement Forum
- »What type of drug should you prescribe based on your patient’s diagnosis? How much of the drug should the patient receive?
- »Identifying A Health Care-Related Problem And A Target Population
- »Reading Research Literature Worksheet
- »Leininger's Culture Care Model
- »Application: Planned Change in a Department or Unit
- »Assignment Combining Nurse Leader With Advocacy
- »Review the World Health Organization’s (WHO) global health agenda and select one global health issue to focus on for this Assignment.
- »COMPLIANCE AND BREACH OF PROTOCOLS FOR HCA
- »Review The Case Study And Answer All Questions
- »Transcultural Nurse
- »What is a health care organization's administrative role regarding oversight of risk management policies and ensuring compliance with managed care organization (MCOs) standards?
- »Discuss scientific communication from an ethical perspective and how the scientific community attempts to monitor the information that is communicated.
- »Quantitative Critique
- »Women’s Health and Health Promotion
- »Community Teaching Plan: Community Presentation
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed