Urology (Genitourinary System) and Obstetrics and Gynecology (Female Reproductive System)Writing and Pronunciation – Including QEP Enhanced Assignment —Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology Departments By the due date assigned you will write 2 reports referring to the departments of Urology (Genitourinary System) and Obstetrics and Gynecology (Female Reproductive System). For the Urology Department, you write a 2 paragraph report and use that for the script of your Oral Report. For the Female Reproductive System, there are 2 audio clips containing spoken medical terms. See Instructions below for the special directions for this section only. In order to earn the maximum credit for the written report you need to incorporate at least 10 medical terms for each department, using them in a manner that demonstrates your knowledge of their meaning.
- Include the major or most common diseases or conditions seen in each department.
- Include at least three of the principal procedures that are relevant to each department.
- Highlight pertinent laboratory and radiological diagnostic services relevant to each department.
- Limit your analysis of each department to two paragraphs.
- Special Addition of QEP Assignment for Spoken Medical Terminology.
- In addition, we have something for you auditory learners who prefer to listen for understanding. (This week only!) This only applies to the Female Reproductive Body System.
- Instructions: click on the audio clips to hear a Healthcare Professional describing 2 patients admitted to your fictitious hospital. One is a patient with a gynecological problem, and one is a patient with an obstetric problem. There are many medical terms used. You are to identify at least 20 (10 from each patient) medical terms, and list them with correct spelling, and a definition in your own words (to verify understanding! Copying a definition can bypass the brain altogether!) Put your list in an MS Word doc. File and place that into the Submissions Area. (This might push down your other assignments already submitted, but the files are still safely in there and retrievable by your Instructor.)
Urology (Genitourinary System) and Obstetrics and Gynecology (Female Reproductive System) is rated 4.8/5 based on 975 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Examine the importance of professional associations in nursing. Choose a professional nursing organization that relates to your specialty area, or a specialty area in which you are interested
- »Case Study On Death And Dying Case Study On Death And Dying
- »Reflect on the concepts and practices you have learned in NR506 on healthcare systems, politics, and health policy.
- »Research The Health Illness Continuum And It Relevant To Patient Care.
- »Discuss the health care support systems available in your community culture
- »Evidence-Based Project
- »Defining a Culturally Competent Health Care Organization A culturally competent organization is an organization that provides services that are respectful of and responsive to the cultural and linguistic needs of the clients they serve.
- »Reflect upon a current or previous organization, and consider the organizational mission, vision, and values, as well as the organizational culture and leadership practices
- »What is the resource-based theory of competitive advantage for stakeholder analysis? What are the competitive strengths and weaknesses?
- »Translational Research And Evidence-Based Practice
- »Discussion - Death And Dying
- »Stage 3 non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- »Topic: Application Of Standards Of Care
- »components to research
- »Discussion Question Resource: Chest X-Ray
- »Review the interactive Pediatric Case Study and analyze the data to determine the health status of the patient.
- »Rough Draft Physician Assisted Suicide
- »The purpose of the Course Project is to give the student the opportunity to apply concepts in transcultural nursing by conducting a transcultural nursing assessment and reflection on completion of the Course Project.
- »Schizophrenia Campaign
- »Reflect on the analysis of the sin of suicide
- »Creating Your Ideal State (For Dr. Clover)
- »Discussion: Evidence Base In Design
- »a Global Nursing & Health Expert Panel b Emerging Infectious Diseases Expert Panel
- »Nursing Powerpoint Slide
- »Health Promotion
- »Discussion Institutional Affiliation Hospital Readmission
- »Critique Template for a Quantitative Study
- »Pediatrician has ordered physical therapy for the palsy and the doctor expects routine care
- »Epidemiology Paper
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed