This is a Collaborative Learning Community assignment.This is a Collaborative Learning Community assignment. The instructor will assign you to a CLC group. The RN to BSN program at Grand Canyon University meets the requirements for clinical competencies as defined by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), using nontraditional experiences for practicing nurses. These experiences come in the form of direct and indirect care experiences in which licensed nursing students engage in learning within the context of their hospital organization, specific care discipline, and local communities. This assignment consists of both an interview and a PowerPoint (PPT) presentation. Assessment/Interview Select a community of interest. It is important that the community selected be one in which a CLC group member currently resides. Students residing in the chosen community should be assigned to perform the physical assessment of the community. Perform a direct assessment of a community of interest using the "Functional Health Patterns Community Assessment Guide." Interview a community health and public health provider regarding that person's role and experiences within the community. Interview Guidelines Interviews can take place in-person, by phone, or by Skype. Complete the "Provider Interview Acknowledgement Form" and submit with the group presentation. Develop one set of interview questions to gather information about the role of the provider in the community and the health issues faced by the chosen community. Compile key findings from the interview, including the interview questions used, and submit with the group presentation. PowerPoint Presentation Within your group, create a PowerPoint presentation of 15-20 slides (slide count does not include title and reference slide) describing the chosen community interest. Include the following in your presentation: Description of community and community boundaries: the people and the geographic, geopolitical, financial, educational level, ethnic, and phenomenological features of the community as well as types of social interactions, common goals and interests, barriers, and challenges, including any identified social determinates of health. Summary of community assessment: (a) funding sources and (b) partnerships. Summary of interview with community health/public health provider. Identification of an issue that is lacking or an opportunity for health promotion. The issue identified can be used for the Community Teaching Plan: Community Teaching Work Plan Proposal assignment. A conclusion summarizing your key findings and a discussion of your impressions of the general health of the community. In addition to submitting this assignment in the LoudCloud dropbox, email a copy of your submission to RNBSNclientcare@gcu.edu. While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. When submitting this assignment, include the interview questions, the interview findings, completed "Provider Interview Acknowledgement Form," and the community assessment PPT presentation.
This is a Collaborative Learning Community assignment. is rated 4.8/5 based on 594 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Describe client (without violating HIPAA regulations) and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications
- »Love, Honor And Servant Leadership
- »Nursing And Workplace Violence
- »Population Affected by Disabilities, Rural and Migrant Health.
- »Lyme Disease Case Study
- »Discussion: Organizational Policies And Practices To Support Healthcare Issues
- »nurse educator philosophy
- »Reporting and acting on child abuse and neglect Summary of consultation responses and Government action
- »Conflicts in Intergenerational Workplace
- »Introduction to the Project Doctor of Nursing Practice
- »Evidence-Based Practice Presentation
- »While The Focus Of This Course Is Nursing Theory, Frequently The Use Of Non-Nursing Or Borrowed Theories Occurs. Select A Nursing Practice Area
- »Reflect on your current healthcare organization and think about potential opportunities for evidence-based change
- »Healthcare Strategic Management Final
- »Reflect on the various settings in which family nurse practitioners are able to work
- »Reflect back over your time in the course and describe how your thinking has changed about nursing research and evidence-based practice; describe one new learning during this course that you believe was the most helpful.
- »Medical Guidelines
- »Mandate Reporter Status
- »synthesize what you have discovered about the different advanced practice roles and scope of practice found in the master of nursing curriculum: APRNs, nurse educator, nurse informaticist, and nurse administrator/executive
- »Do you think it is important for nurses to be involved in their professional organizations? Why or why not?
- »Lab Assignment: Respiratory Cleft Palate Essay
- »· Consider drugs used to treat asthmatic patients including long-term control and quick relief treatment options for patients. Think about the impact these drugs might have on patients including adults and children.
- »Standards Of Care
- »Assignment: Application: Taking a Stand Effective leaders have a high degree of self-awareness and know how to leverage their strengths in the workplace.
- »Based on "Case Study: Fetal Abnormality" and other required topic study materials, write a 750-1,000-word reflection on What is the Christian view of the nature of human persons, and which theory of moral status is it compatible with? How is thi
- »Diversity In Health Care Essay
- »Best Practices in Healthcare Facilities Capital Planning
- »Discussion - Conflicts Of Actuarial Fairness
- »Choose three scenarios and develop a Response Plan, in the form of an outline. Scenario One: Inpatient nephrology unit You are the new nurse manager for a busy nephrology medical/surgical unit in a large university medical center
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed