The purpose of the Course Project is to give the student the opportunity to apply concepts in transcultural nursing by conducting a transcultural nursing assessment and reflection on completion of the Course Project.Purpose The purpose of the Course Project is to give the student the opportunity to apply concepts in transcultural nursing by conducting a transcultural nursing assessment and reflection on completion of the Course Project. The purpose of Milestone 3 is to perform an assessment and reflect on learning related to the Course Project (3 Milestones). You will complete a template reflecting on concepts of transcultural nursing related to the assessment and reflect on learning. Course Outcomes The completion of the Course Project enables the student to meet the following Course Outcomes. CO1: Identify theories, concepts, and beliefs related to transcultural nursing. (PO1) CO2: Communicate effectively with culturally diverse individuals, families, and organizations. (PO3) Points The entire project is worth 600 points. Milestone 3 is worth 300 points of this total. Due Dates You are to submit your completed NR394 Milestone 3 by Sunday, 11:59 p.m. MT, at the end of Week 6. Requirements and Guidelines 1. Review the Course Outcomes for this assignment, which are listed above. 2. Schedule a time to meet with the individual to conduct a face-to-face assessment. You may not conduct the assessment by phone call, e-mail, or by asking the individual to fill in the template. You must be able to understand your individual. An interpreter is not allowed. 3. Do not perform the assessment prior to Week 6 in order to receive feedback from your instructor regarding Milestone 2. This will allow you time to make adjustments in your questions if needed. If the individual's schedule requires that you perform the assessment prior to Week 6, consult with your instructor regarding early submission of Milestone 2 to ensure that you receive timely feedback before the assessment occurs. 4. Perform the assessment in a professional manner using the preapproved questions (Milestone 2). 5. Once you have completed the Assessment and Reflections template (Links to an external site.), click Save as, and save the file with assignment name and your last name (e.g., NR394_Milestone3_Smith). Submit to assignment page by 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 6 by 11:59 p.m. MT. 6. Contact your instructor if you have any questions. **Academic Integrity Reminder** College of Nursing values honesty and integrity. All students should be aware of the Academic Integrity policy and follow it in all discussions and assignments. By submitting this assignment, I pledge on my honor that all content contained is my own original work except as quoted and cited appropriately. I have not received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment. Please see the grading criteria and rubrics (Links to an external site.) on this page. Note: Please use your browser's File setting to save or print this page.
The purpose of the Course Project is to give the student the opportunity to apply concepts in transcultural nursing by conducting a transcultural nursing assessment and reflection on completion of the Course Project. is rated 4.8/5 based on 979 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Discuss the health care support systems available in your community culture
- »Evidence-Based Project
- »Defining a Culturally Competent Health Care Organization A culturally competent organization is an organization that provides services that are respectful of and responsive to the cultural and linguistic needs of the clients they serve.
- »Reflect upon a current or previous organization, and consider the organizational mission, vision, and values, as well as the organizational culture and leadership practices
- »What is the resource-based theory of competitive advantage for stakeholder analysis? What are the competitive strengths and weaknesses?
- »Translational Research And Evidence-Based Practice
- »Discussion - Death And Dying
- »Stage 3 non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- »Topic: Application Of Standards Of Care
- »components to research
- »Urology (Genitourinary System) and Obstetrics and Gynecology (Female Reproductive System)
- »Discussion Question Resource: Chest X-Ray
- »Review the interactive Pediatric Case Study and analyze the data to determine the health status of the patient.
- »Rough Draft Physician Assisted Suicide
- »Schizophrenia Campaign
- »Reflect on the analysis of the sin of suicide
- »Creating Your Ideal State (For Dr. Clover)
- »Discussion: Evidence Base In Design
- »a Global Nursing & Health Expert Panel b Emerging Infectious Diseases Expert Panel
- »Nursing Powerpoint Slide
- »Health Promotion
- »Discussion Institutional Affiliation Hospital Readmission
- »Critique Template for a Quantitative Study
- »Pediatrician has ordered physical therapy for the palsy and the doctor expects routine care
- »Epidemiology Paper
- »Discuss how research and EBP are different; include how you believe research supports EBP for nursing
- »We Need A Faxing Policy
- »Health Organization Case Study Paper
- »Assignment - Pay For Performance
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed