Steps in the Health Planning ModelEvaluation Include the participant’s verbal or written feedback and the nurse’s detailed analysis Reflect on each previous stage to determine the plan’s strengths and weaknesses Evaluate both formative (process) and summative (product/outcome) aspects Communicate follow-up recommendations Copyright © 2015, 2011, 2007, 2001, 1997, 1993 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier Inc. 13
Importance of Each Step in the Nursing Process Aggregate assessments must be thorough. Should elicit answers to key questions about the aggregate’s health and demographic profile Should compare this information with similar aggregates presented in the literature The nurse must complete careful planning and set goals that the nurse and the aggregate accept. Mutual planning is very important. Interventions must include aggregate participation and must meet the mutual goals. Evaluation must include process and product evaluation and aggregate input. Copyright © 2015, 2011, 2007, 2001, 1997, 1993 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier Inc. 14
PRECEDE-PROCEED Model Copyright © 2015, 2011, 2007, 2001, 1997, 1993 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier Inc. 15
Federal Legislation Affecting Health Planning Hill-Burton Act Regional Medical Programs (RMP) Partnership for Health Program (PHP) Certificate of Need (CON) National Health Planning and Resources Development Act Copyright © 2015, 2011, 2007, 2001, 1997, 1993 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier Inc. 16
Comprehensive Health Reform Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (2010) Preventive services based on evidence-based recommendations National strategy to improve the nation’s health CMMS innovation center National quality improvement strategy for services and population health Improved access to care Reduction in the growth of Medicare spending National workforce strategy Copyright © 2015, 2011, 2007, 2001, 1997, 1993 by Saunders, an imprint of Elsevier Inc. 17
Nurses’ Role Work collaboratively with health planners to improve aggregate health Fuse technology with knowledge of health care needs and skills Become directly involved in the planning process Engage in aggregate-level projects
Steps in the Health Planning Model is rated 4.8/5 based on 190 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Health Care Problem Analysis
- »Executive Summary assignment
- »Assignment: Global Healthcare Comparison Matrix and Narrative Statement.
- »Practicum Project Goals, Objectives, And Justification
- »Ethical and spiritual decision making in healthcare
- »Literature Review (Childhood Obesity)
- »What Do You Think Are Some Effective Tactics For APN Strategic Positioning Regarding Pay Equality? Should APNs Position Themselves As Lower-Cost Providers Who Provide Better Care Or Push For Comparable Worth, Same Service And Same Pay?
- »Components Of Healthcare
- »Assignment Quiz
- »Qualitative Research Designs
- »essay you must identify and discuss the legal and ethical issues presented in the case study
- »Discuss How is your employer responding to your project?
- »Reasoning In A Specialty Area
- »Discuss the history of present illness that you would take on this patient in preparation for the clinic visit. Include questions regarding Onset, Location, Duration, Characteristics, Aggravating Factors, Relieving Factors, Treatment, Severity
- »King’s Conceptual System Theory.
- »How to develop a strategic mindset Follow these steps to think more strategically
- »Pathophysiology Case Study
- »A PICOT Starts With A Designated Patient Population In A Particular .....(Childhood Obesity)
- »Discussion: Assessing Musculoskeletal Pain
- »PROMOTING HEALTH CARE QUALITY
- »Epidemiology In The News: Randomized Trials
- »Benchmark - Nursing Process: Approach To Care
- »Financial Management & Healthcare Organization
- »People Of French Canadian Heritage. People Of German Heritage.
- »Locate an article discussing the use of informatics in healthcare education of the general public or of nursing students. Discuss the benefits and drawbacks to using technology in this situation and recommendations from the author. Do you feel this use of
- »Role Of Baccalaureate Prepared Nurse
- »NUTRITION FINAL RESEARCH PAPER HCG Diet and Cystic Fibrosis
- »Diabetes Mellitus/ Diabetes Insipidus & GENDER
- »Identify A Current Healthcare Policy In Your Current Role That You Would Like To See Revised. Why? What Would Be The Projected Outcomes?
- »Nursing Healthcare
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed