SUSTAINABLE GOAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT FACT SHEET MalariaAlthough malaria’s incidence and mortality rates continue to decline, it remains a common disease amongst poverty. It is an extremely challenging disease to eradicate and continues to be a global health concern. “At the end of the 20th century, about 3 million people died every year from malaria” (Owens, 2015, p.s53). Most of these deaths occurred in African children who lived in poverty. It is extremely sad how so many people have died from a preventable and treatable disease (Owens, 2015, p.s56). Raising awareness about this disease and increasing the global funding to aid in the eradication of malaria must be prioritized, as millions of lives can be saved worldwide every year. The task at hand is a tough one and will only be achieved if the aid includes political support, international advocacy, and multiagency funding (Owens, 2015, p.s53). Working with an organization such as the U.S. Agency for International Development can certainly help make a difference in the eradication of malaria at an international level as they focus on saving lives and reducing poverty levels worldwide. The United States government collaborates with not-for-profit, public and private organizations to help with funding, resources and make enormous accomplishments worldwide. They collaborate with multiple agencies to help eradicate this disease such as; the Medicines for Malaria Venture where they are researching and developing antimalarial drug treatments and have actively distributed over 300 million pediatric treatments worldwide (U.S. Agency for International Development, 2019). The Innovative Vector Control Consortium whose partnership assists in developing scientific solutions to help develop new insecticides to help control the spread of malaria and other diseases transmitted by insects.
SUSTAINABLE GOAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT FACT SHEET Malaria is rated 4.8/5 based on 647 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Credibility Of Quantitative Results
- »Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, mainly inattentive presentation
- »Cannabis Use In Medicine
- »Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics
- »Servant Leadership
- »Define the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- »How A Bill Becomes A Law
- »Reflection Journal
- »Describe the pathophysiological mechanisms of chronic asthma and acute asthma exacerbation. Be sure to explain the changes in the arterial blood gas patterns during an exacerbation
- »Choose two terms from the Elements of Fiction lecture and apply them to "The Fall of the House of Usher."
- »Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine
- »Payment structures used in the health care industry
- »Development Of The Health Care System Of The German And Canadian French Heritage Culture .
- »National initiatives driven by the American Nurses Association have determined nursing-quality outcome indicators that are intended to focus plans and programs to increase quality and safety in patient care
- »In this Discussion, you will identify a recently proposed health policy and share your analysis of the evidence in support of this policy.
- »Poor Patient Outcome
- »As an advanced registered nurse, what will your role be in advocating for equitable population health services and policies? Do you anticipate any challenges or barriers to "population advocacy"?
- »In 250-300 words, explain the Christian perspective of the nature of spirituality and ethics in contrast to the perspective of postmodern relativism within health care.
- »Human Sexuality
- »Discussion Board Assignment
- »‘‘Allow Natural Death’’ versus ‘‘Do Not Resuscitate’’: What Do Patients with Advanced Cancer Choose?
- »Discussion: Interprofessional Collaborative Practice and Advanced Practice Nurses
- »EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE
- »Health Education And Health Promotion
- »People Of Mexican Heritage.
- »Leading Servant Organizations
- »Discuss transformational leadership and how it applies to a RN in the outpatient clinic
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed