Risk Management Program AnalysisThis assignment builds on the Risk Management Program Analysis Part One assignment you completed in Topic 1 of this course. Assume that the example risk management program you analyzed in Topic 1 was developed by and is now currently implemented by your health care employer/organization. Further assume that your supervisor has asked you to present a high-level summary brief of this new risk management program to a group of administrative personnel from a newly created community health organization in your state who has enlisted your organization's assistance in developing their own risk management policies and procedures. Compose a 1,250-1,500 word summary brief that expands upon the elements you addressed in the Risk Management Program Analysis Part One assignment. In addition, analyze the following: Explain the Joint Commission's role in the evaluation of an organization's quality management processes. Describe the roles that different levels of administrative personnel play in establishing or sustaining operational policies that are focused on employer-employee organizational risk management policies. Explain the relationship of risk management programs and compliance with ethical standards. In addition to your textbook, you are required to support your analysis with a minimum of three peer-reviewed references. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Risk Management Program Analysis is rated 4.8/5 based on 576 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Advocacy Through Legislation
- »Preparedness & Disaster Mgmt
- »Resume And Job Interview
- »Details: Reflective Analysis: Risk Management And The Role Of Managed Care
- »Is Prinizide safe in pregnancy? What are the possible complications to the pregnant woman and her fetus?
- »The Individual Success Plan (ISP) assignment requires early collaboration with the course faculty and your course preceptor. Students must establish a plan for successful completion
- »Community Health
- »Ethics Assessment Matrix Of Ethical Theories
- »Special Topics in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- »ARTICLE ANALYSIS
- »Post an explanation of at least two opportunities that exist for RNs and APRNs to actively participate in policy-making. Explain some of the challenges that these opportunities may present and describe how you might overcome these challenges
- »Sociology Essay On Agents Of Socialization And Sociological Concepts Or Theories
- »1. Develop professional presentation/communication skills.
- »Developing A Health Literacy Program For Children In A Low-Income Urban Area
- »Critical Thinking, Ethical Decision Making, And The Nursing Process
- »Identification of a Practice Issue for the Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) Project
- »Evaluation of Ethical Models and the Ethics Committee
- »Describe client (without violating HIPAA regulations) and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications
- »Love, Honor And Servant Leadership
- »Nursing And Workplace Violence
- »Population Affected by Disabilities, Rural and Migrant Health.
- »Lyme Disease Case Study
- »Discussion: Organizational Policies And Practices To Support Healthcare Issues
- »nurse educator philosophy
- »Reporting and acting on child abuse and neglect Summary of consultation responses and Government action
- »Conflicts in Intergenerational Workplace
- »Introduction to the Project Doctor of Nursing Practice
- »Evidence-Based Practice Presentation
- »While The Focus Of This Course Is Nursing Theory, Frequently The Use Of Non-Nursing Or Borrowed Theories Occurs. Select A Nursing Practice Area
- »Reflect on your current healthcare organization and think about potential opportunities for evidence-based change
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed