Research Mathematical AnalysisCompose a brief and focused paper which explains and describes your healthcare issue/topic from a scientific and/or mathematical/analytical perspective of inquiry. Your instructor will guide you through the choices you have for this inquiry, including options and strategies for combining the perspectives. Your paper must be 5 pages in length and reference 4-6 scholarly, peer-reviewed resources. Be sure to follow APA formatting standards (spacing, font, headers, titles, abstracts, page numbering, etc.) as you demonstrate informative, explanatory, descriptive writing. Use the provided template .
- Address your general topic by forming and answering two levels of research questions, developed to provide specific and detailed inquiry, discovery and understanding:
- Choose a “Level 1 Research Question/ Writing Prompt” from either or both of the lists below to answer in the paper.
- Compose a “Level 2 Research Question/ Writing Prompt” that provides detail, specificity, and focus to your inquiry, research and writing**.
- State your research questions in the introduction of your paper.
- Form the body of your paper by answering each research question, using references to the resources found in your research.
- Review the process and the resulting understandings in the conclusion of the paper (briefly review the issues, research questions, answers, and insights.)
Level 1 Research Questions/Writing Prompts SCIENTIFIC Perspective of Inquiry What are the anatomical, physiological, pathological, or epidemiological issues? Which body systems are affected? What happens at the cellular or genetic level? Which chemical or biological issues are most important? Level 1 Research Questions/Writing Prompts MATHEMATICAL/ANALYTICAL Perspective of Inquiry What are the economical issues involved? Which economic theories or approaches best explain the issue? What are the statistical facts related to the issue? Which statistical processes used to study the issue provide for the best explanation or understanding of the issue?
Research Mathematical Analysis is rated 4.8/5 based on 164 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Project on - Venice Family Clinic Item budget proposal - Electronic Health Record (EHR) Systems
- »After working with your preceptor to assess organizational policies, create a list of measurable outcomes for your capstone project intervention. Write a list of three to five outcomes for your proposed intervention. Below each outcome, provide a one or t
- »Gastrointestinal Tract: Disorders Of Motility
- »Reflect on a pediatric patient who presented with an eye, ear, nose, or throat disorder during your Practicum experience
- »Physical and/or mental deficits that limit a person’s ability
- »Transforming Nursing And Healthcare Through Technology
- »Discussion: Health Data Standards
- »community characteristics portion of the community assessment
- »Art Appreciation
- »Religion In Sixteenth- And Seventeenth-Century European Art
- »Promoting Healthcare Quality
- »Analyze How Gender Is Created By Society, Specifically Looking At Children's Toys And/Or Clothing
- »Discussion - Nursing Interventions To Reduce Stressors
- »Unlicensed Assistive Personnel and the Registered Nurse
- »End-Of-Life Decisions
- »Describe three of the factors that you think drive up health care costs and (b) Explain what do you think an individual can do to have and impact on personal and overall health care cost?
- »Capstone Project Topic Selection and Approval
- »Discussion Post
- »Nutrition Research Paper
- »report on an interview you have conducted with a health care professional. You will identify an issue from the interview that could be improved with an interdisciplinary approach, and review best practices and evidence to address the issue.
- »Investigating Pandemics And Epidemics
- »CHEMICAL DOSE
- »INTRODUCTION TO THE U.S. HEALTH CARE DELIVERY SYSTEM
- »Health Care Problem Analysis
- »Executive Summary assignment
- »Assignment: Global Healthcare Comparison Matrix and Narrative Statement.
- »Practicum Project Goals, Objectives, And Justification
- »Ethical and spiritual decision making in healthcare
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed