Regulation For Nursing Practice Staff Development MeetingTo Prepare: Assume that you are leading a staff development meeting on regulation for nursing practice at your healthcare organization or agency. Review the NCSBN and ANA websites to prepare for your presentation. The Assignment: (9- to 10-slide PowerPoint presentation) Develop a 9- to 10-slide PowerPoint Presentation that addresses the following: Describe the differences between a board of nursing and a professional nurse association. Describe the geographic distribution, academic credentials, practice positions, and licensure status of members of the board for your specific region/area. Who is on the board? How does one become a member of the board? Describe at least one federal regulation for healthcare. How does this regulation influence delivery, cost, and access to healthcare (e.g., CMS, OSHA, and EPA)? Has there been any change to the regulation within the past 5 years? Explain. Describe at least one state regulation related to general nurse scope of practice. How does this regulation influence the nurse’s role? How does this regulation influence delivery, cost, and access to healthcare? Describe at least one state regulation related to Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs). How does this regulation influence the nurse’s role? How does this regulation influence delivery, cost, and access to healthcare?
Regulation For Nursing Practice Staff Development Meeting is rated 4.8/5 based on 895 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Personhood Chart
- »Respond on two different days by making recommendations for how they might strengthen the leadership behaviors profiled in their StrengthsFinder assessment, or by commenting on lessons to be learned from the results that can be applied to personal leader
- »Explain the use of information management tools and technologies to monitor and improve health care delivery and patient outcomes.
- »Final Project I Submission: Malpractice
- »CASE STUDY PHARMA
- »Deliverable Managing Diversity
- »What types of words would you use to build a nursing word cloud? Empathetic, organized, hard-working, or advocatewould all certainly apply. Would you add policy-maker to your list? Do you think it would be a very prominent component of the word cloud?
- »Impact Of 19th Century Nurses
- »Organizational Policies And Practices To Support Healthcare Issues
- »describes an area of moral authority that exists when you encounter a situation that is not direct patient care but you have important professional knowledge, insight, or skills that can help to effectively address the issue
- »Discussion: Anemia
- »The Assignment (Evidence-Based Project) Advanced Levels of Clinical Inquiry and Systematic Reviews
- »Public Health Informatics
- »marketing plan for a healthcare facility that was recently cited by the OIG (Office of Inspector General)
- »Explain that this paper is a summary of the assigned article, followed by explanation of the impact of the article contents on your own future professional nursing practice.
- »Epidemiology Paper Part One: Descriptive Method
- »PERSUASIVE WRITING Case Assignment
- »Summary writers
- »Evaluating Culture From the Nursing Perspective
- »Rough Draft Quantitative Research Critique And Ethical Considerations
- »discusses Leininger's Sunrise Model of transcultural nursing. However, other models are described and are important to acknowledge
- »Use the Individual Success Plan to develop a personal plan for completing your practice immersion hours and self-assess how you will meet the GCU RN-to-BSN University Mission Critical Competencies and the Programmatic Domains & Competencies
- »Nursing Research
- »Core Competencies of an APRN
- »locate and compare performance measurement data on common health conditions for the hospitals in your area
- »Fictional Medical Report
- »Myocardial Infarction Case Study
- »Nursing Healthcare Project
- »Choose one journal, article, or case study and explain the type of research design that was used in this study. Summarize your source, and be sure to include an explanation of the following questions in your response
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed