Recommending An Evidence-Based Practice ChangeBriefly describe your healthcare organization, including its culture and readiness for change. · Describe the current problem or opportunity for change. Include in this description the circumstances surrounding the need for change, the scope of the issue, the stakeholders involved, and the risks associated with change implementation in general. · Propose an evidence-based idea for a change in practice using an evidence-based practice approach to decision making. Note that you may find further research needs to be conducted if sufficient evidence is not discovered. · Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation. · Describe the measurable outcomes you hope to achieve with the implementation of this evidence-based change.
Recommending An Evidence-Based Practice Change is rated 4.8/5 based on 275 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Knee Injury Case Studies
- »Discussion: Comparing Frameworks for Analyzing Organizations
- »Nursing Project
- »Draft Physician Assisted Suicide
- »Creating Visual Data
- »Identify a specific instance from your own professional experience in which the values of the organization and the values of the individual nurses did or did not align. Describe the impact this had on nurse engagement and patient outcomes
- »PERSUASIVE WRITING
- »As an advanced registered nurse, what will your role be in advocating for equitable population health services and policies?
- »This study identifies the healthcare education needs of incarcerated women in a state corrections facility
- »Value-Based Reimbursement: The Banner Health Network Experience
- »Theory of Integral Nursing & Practice
- »Literature Review: State Of Current Industry Knowledge (Health Informatics)
- »Assignment: Asthma Complications of asthma can be sudden
- »IOM Future Of Nursing Report And Nursing
- »Clinical Practice
- »The Nurse as Advocate Whether nurses are advocating for their patients, health care, and/or policies that improve people’s lives, the advocacy processes have commonalities that transcend the subject of their advocacy.
- »Pharmacotherapy For Gastrointestinal And Hepatobiliary Disorders
- »discuss the influence the IOM report and state-based action coalitions have had on nursing practice, nursing education, and nursing workforce development, and how they continue to advance the goals for the nursing profession
- »Rough draft qualitative research critique and ethical consideration
- »Respond on two different days who selected a different scenario than you, in one or more of the following ways: Share insights on how the factor you selected impacts the disorder your colleague identified.
- »Regulatory Compliance
- »Community Teaching Work Plan Proposal
- »Trend Analysis And Forecasting
- »Progress In Nursing In The Early To Mid-20th Century
- »Discussion: Political, Social, and Sociocultural Influences on Women’s Health
- »Describe how alignment between the values of an organization and the values of the nurse impact nurse engagement and patient outcomes
- »Battling Bad Science How do you know something?
- »Give an example of the difference between being assertive and being aggressive. What is the importance of this in communication? In leadership?
- »Identifying and Interpreting Descriptive Statistics
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed