Real-Life Scenarios And How They Relate To Nursing Codes In Your Professional Practice.NOTE: Please use the following resources to answer below: Code of ethic for nurses with interpretive statements, Center for Medicare and Medicaid services, Food and drug administration. Please label response to each section (A, B,C, etc.) to ensure each is answered. A. Identify a nursing theory that has influenced your values and goals. 1. Explain how nurses apply the identified theory from part A to implement excellent nursing practices. 2. Discuss how the identified theory from part A fits your professional practice. B.Identify the contributions of two historical nursing figures in the nineteenth or twentieth century. 1.Compare the differences in contributions of the two historical figures identified in part B. 2. Describe how the contributions of the two historical figures influence your professional nursing practice. C. Explain the functional differences between the State Board of Nursing and the American Nurses Association (ANA). 1.Define the roles of these two organizations. 2. Explain how these two organizations influence your nursing practice. 3.Explain the requirements for professional license renewal in your state. a. Discuss the consequences of failure to maintain license requirements in your state. (New York) 4. Compare the differences between registered nursing license requirements in a compact state versus a non-compact state. D.Discuss the functional differences between the Food and Drug Administration and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (see the web links below). 1. Discuss how the two regulatory agencies influence your professional nursing practice. a. Describe your role as a patient advocate in promoting safety when a patient has requested to use an alternative therapy. E. Discuss the purposes of the Nurse Practice Act in your state and its impact on your professional practice. 1. Discuss the scope of practice for a RN in your state. (New York) 2. Discuss how your state defines delegation for the RN. F. Apply each of the following roles to your professional practice: a scientist, a detective, a manager of the healing environment G. Identify two provisions from the American Nurses Association (ANA) Code of Ethics (see web link below). 1. Analyze how the two provisions identified in part G influence your professional nursing practice. 2. Describe a nursing error that may occur in a clinical practice (e.g., clinical setting, skills lab, or simulation). a. Explain how the ANA provisions identified in part G can be applied to the error discussed in part G2. H. Identify four leadership qualities or traits that represent excellence in nursing. 1. Discuss the significance of the four leadership qualities identified in part H in the nurse's role as each of the following: a leader at the bedside within a nursing team or interdisciplinary team 2. Identify how your work environment impacts the following: nursing leadership, decision making, professional development Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
Real-Life Scenarios And How They Relate To Nursing Codes In Your Professional Practice. is rated 4.8/5 based on 420 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »SLP Assignment
- »Research Paper - 1500-2000 words
- »Unity game assignment
- »Final Project - Credit card numbers and the case of Mobius Duck
- »The Information Technology And Organizational Learning Textbook:
- »Health policy unfolds daily and drives clinical practice in the US. The student will investigate current policies or legislation underway for a specific health-related issue.
- »Understanding Family Structure
- »PEERS reply theory
- »Project Bioethics
- »Please formulate your hypotheses and write a two page summary of your hypothesis and supporting facts and findings.
- »Oral Report
- »Describe the factors that impact health and health care delivery associated with a global health care issue
- »Assignment - Concept Map
- »nterprofsessional teams are part of practice trends we see developing in all aspects of care delivery. Consider you own work environment (or recent clinical setting)
- »Examine the fundamentals of healthcare finances, assets, budgets, cost and financial analysis
- »Client Termination Summary
- »Respiratory System · Identify the structure and function of the respiratory system.
- »An article I found interesting on Science Daily was an article titled “Pupil Dilation and Heart Rate, analyzed by AI, May Help Spot Autism Early”. This article suggests that two simple quantifiable measures could allow for earlier recognition and diagnos
- »annotated bibliography and summary based on your research related to best practices addressing a current health care problem or issue of interest to you
- »What does that figure mean to you? How do you as a professional nurse demonstrate good citizenship?
- »I will do the nursing autobiography, just need the rest: Concept Synthesis Paper on Personal Nursing Philosophy
- »Scholarly Paper.. Nursing
- »Business Ideas For Nurse Practitioner Entrepreneurs Presentation
- »Initiating Change
- »Application Of Servant Leadership In A Health Care Setting
- »Discussion: Quality And Safety
- »Peer Engagement Forum
- »What type of drug should you prescribe based on your patient’s diagnosis? How much of the drug should the patient receive?
- »Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology Departments
- »Identifying A Health Care-Related Problem And A Target Population
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed