Pros And Cons Of Mandatory Continuing Nursing EducationI NEED YOU TO COMPLETE THE POWER POINT PRESENTATION ATTACHED BELLOW..YOU JUST NEED TO COMPLETE THE SLIDES 12 AND 13 ( CODE OF ETHICS AND CONCLUSIONS OF THE POWER POINT)..THE REST OF THE SLIDES ARE ALREADY COMPLETED FOR THE REST OF THE GROUP MEMBERS..PLEASE ADD SPEAKER NOTE TO EACH SLIDE AND ADD REFERENCES IN THE SLIDES OF REFERENCES..THANK YOU This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment. In your CLC group, create a PowerPoint presentation of 10-15 slides in which you compare the pros and cons of continuing nursing education related to the following: Impact on competency. Impact on knowledge and attitudes. Relationship to professional certification. Relationship to ANA Scope and Standards of Practice. Relationship to ANA Code of Ethics. Take a position with your CLC group: Should continuing nursing education be mandatory for all nurses? Support your position with rationale. A minimum of three scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
Pros And Cons Of Mandatory Continuing Nursing Education is rated 4.8/5 based on 535 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »apply the concepts of epidemiology and nursing research to a communicable disease
- »Discussion Question: Coaching And Mentoring.
- »Clinical staff members are not washing their hands between patients. Employee attacks patients while under the influences of narcotics
- »Spiritual Needs Assessment And Reflection
- »Research a health care organization or network that spans several states with in the United States (United Healthcare, Vanguard, Banner Health, etc.). Assess the readiness of the health care organization or network you chose in regard to meeting the healt
- »Select one of the topics from Chapter 12 listed under Modern Influences on the Future of Religion and examine how modern religious traditions are dealing with these contemporary challenges. If you identify with a particular religious tradition, how has yo
- »Describe various risk factors or precursors to adolescent pregnancy. Research community and state resources devoted in adolescent pregnancy and describe at least two of these resources.
- »Epidemiology and Communicable Disease
- »Describe one internal and one external method for the dissemination of your EBP project results
- »Theory of Transpersonal Caring (Jean Watson) Student Presentation and Theory Critique
- »Advocating for the nursing role in program Design and implementation
- »Monitoring Tools for Compliance Plans
- »Project Milestone One Topic Selection And Rationale
- »Community Health Assessment
- »Nursing Community
- »DNP- Population Management
- »To complete this assignment, you will need to access to the following databases: CINAHL, MEDLINE, Cochrane Library, and the Joanna Briggs Institute
- »Soap Note 2 Chronic Conditions
- »Refinement of a Nursing Concern into an Evidence-based Practice Proposal Using the Research Process
- »Nursing Assignment
- »Advanced Physiology And Pathophysiology-Case Study- Disorders Of Fluid And Electrolyte Balance
- »Discussion: Special Topics in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- »In reviewing the lessons that we have touched upon this quarter, discuss how the efficient, effective use of resources (human, physical, financial, and technological) affects the continuity of care within and across healthcare settings in the community.
- »Professional Association Membership
- »Health care organizations strive for a culture of safety. Yet despite technological advances, quality care initiatives, oversight, ongoing education and training, laws, legislation and regulations, medical errors continue to occur. Some are small and easi
- »According to the health promotion model developed by Becker (1993), what four variables influence the selection and use of health promotion behaviors?
- »In this Module’s Discussion, you were introduced to the concept of an academic portfolio to begin building your own brand.
- »Cultural Competence & Healthy People 2020
- »Thinking Like A Nurse
- »Health Assesment
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed