Planning is the key to successful completion of this course and your overall program of study. The Individual Success Plan (ISP) assignment requires early collaboration with the course faculty and your course mentorPlanning is the key to successful completion of this course and your overall program of study. The Individual Success Plan (ISP) assignment requires early collaboration with the course faculty and your course mentor. You will need to establish a plan for successful completion of (1) deliverables associated with weekly course objectives, (2), required practice immersion hours, and (3) deliverables associated with your capstone project. Access the "Individual Success Plan" resource in the Topic Materials. Read the information in the resource, including student expectations and instructions for completing the ISP document. Use the "Individual Success Plan" to develop a personal plan for completing your practice hours and how topic objectives will be met. Include the number of hours you plan to set aside to meet your goals. A combination of 100 supervised clinical hours in community health and leadership areas will be obtained through the application of the objectives listed in the Guidelines for Undergraduate Field Experiences manual. Practicum immersion experiences are required in a community health setting. Community-based settings should encourage community integration and involvement; expand accessibility of services and supports; promote personal preference, strengths, dignity; and empower people to participate in the economic mainstream. According to HealthyPeople.gov, educational and community-based programs and strategies are designed to reach people outside of traditional health care settings. These settings may include schools, worksites, health care facilities, and communities. Community health and leadership practice immersion can occur in the same site and in conjunction with the evidence-based project in the NRS-490 course. If you are a registered nurse in Washington, your practicum experience must include a minimum of 50 hours in a community health setting. Students should apply concepts from prior courses to critically examine and improve their current practice. Students should also integrate scholarly readings to develop case reports that demonstrate increasingly complex and proficient practice. Consider the challenges you expect to encounter as you continue the practice hour and competency requirements throughout this course. How might you overcome these challenges? You can renegotiate these deliverables with your faculty and mentor throughout this course and update your ISP accordingly. Once your ISP has been developed and accepted by your course faculty, you will have your course mentor sign it at the beginning of, and upon completion of, each assignment that incorporates practice immersion hours. You will track all course practice immersion hours in the ISP. APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected. You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Planning is the key to successful completion of this course and your overall program of study. The Individual Success Plan (ISP) assignment requires early collaboration with the course faculty and your course mentor is rated 4.8/5 based on 233 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »NURSING POWERPOINT
- »Essay - Ideal Citizen In A Totalitarian Government
- »Discuss the differences between verbal and non-verbal communication.
- »Health Promotion In Minority Populations
- »Discuss Conceptual-Theory-Empirical
- »Electronic Data In Healthcare
- »This assignment will allow you to create an evidence-based practice project that includes the development of a PICO question and follows the initial steps of the Iowa Model.
- »Asthma And Stepwise Management
- »Assessing The Genitalia And Rectum
- »User Training And System Maintenance
- »Case study Subject -Contemporary Indigenous health and well-being
- »Explain current practices for providing health care services related to community crises
- »RFI And RFP For Information System Selection
- »Discussion: Our Global Neighborhood
- »Culture And Society
- »Nursing Paper About Ayurvedic Medicine
- »Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) DNA structure
- »Distinguish Between Medicare And Medicaid
- »Project Informatics
- »You have been hired as Assistant Manager of a Home Health Care Agency. The agency offers a wide range of skilled medical services such as nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy from qualified medical professionals.
- »Analyze and address challenges in strategic planning for healthcare organizations through the use of financial information. Create a business plan for a new service line in a healthcare organization.
- »Instructional Unit: Goals, Objectives, And The Teaching Plans This Week You Will Submit Your Instructional Unit, Which Should Include Three Lesson Plans: One Focused On Patient Education, One On Family Education, And One On Staff Development
- »Community Health Nursing
- »Benchmark - Professional Capstone And Practicum Reflective Journal
- »Monumental Architecture and Sculpture
- »Health Science
- »Discussion: Developing a Balanced Scorecard
- »Script writing between patients and nurse
- »Discuss the importance of effective communication in the personal relationship, the therapeutic relationship, and the relationship within the interprofessional health-care team.
- »Quality Measures To Improve Patient Safety
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed