Physical Activity Resource GuidePhysical Activity Resource Guide After having read the websites cited in the introduction and read your peers posts develop an out of the box physical activity resource guide (brochure). Imagine that your peers all live in the same general locale. Research fun and unusual but accessible activities that will meet the physical activity goals of you and your peers. Your resource guide should have a minimum of 6 different activities. Each entry should contain a description of the activity, costs, when and where, contact person, website or copy of the listing location. Feel free to include photos or graphics. You may submit your resource guide in PowerPoint, pdf, Word or Microsoft publisher format. Remember to think out of the box-search for activities on Living Social, Groupon, Department of Recreation and Parks brochures, club and meetings sections of the newspaper, bulletin boards in your favorite neighborhood coffee shop or grocery store, etc. Assignment Expectations: Length: Minimum of 6 brochure pages (each activity should be given a page/slide), not including title page/slide and reference page/slide. Structure: 6 brochure pages or slides; Include a title page/slide and reference page/slide in APA format. References: Use appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of two (2) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
Physical Activity Resource Guide is rated 4.8/5 based on 751 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »As chief executive officer (CEO) of a health system, how could you put this theory to work for you and use the strengths and weaknesses for developing a strategic plan and gaining competitive advantage in your own healthcare market organization?
- »The Use Of Clinical Systems To Improve Outcomes And Efficiencies
- »Organizational Systems And Structures
- »Analysis Of A Pertinent Healthcare Issue
- »NUTRITION ISSUES IN GASTROENTEROLOGY
- »ARNP protocol and business proposal
- »Use of Computerized Behavior therapy to treat depression
- »Nursing Leadership in Healthcare Organizations
- »Contact a disaster preparedness person at either a local hospital, or local city or county emergency services agency
- »Nursing Practice And School Health Privacy
- »Assignment: Pharmacotherapy For Cardiovascular Disorders/Respiratory Systems
- »Ethics Assessment 2: Matrix Of Ethical Theories
- »Nature of Human Life as Subject Matter of Nursing
- »Community Assignment - Epidemiology Assignment
- »Patient Preferences And Decision Making
- »cost benefit analysis that supports a risk financing recommendation for a selected organization
- »Discussion: Creating A Culture Of Engagement
- »Nursing rca scenario
- »Rogers' diffusion of innovation theory is a particularly good theoretical framework to apply to an EBP project Apply one of the above models and carry your implementation through each of the stages, phases, or steps identified in the chosen model.
- »Leadership in Healthcare Organizations
- »Discussion Board End of Life Care.
- »DNP- DATA ANALYSIS
- »High-Risk Nutritional Practices Paper
- »Patient Education Technology Guide to a Mobile Health Application PowerPoint
- »Adolescent pregnancy is viewed as a high-risk situation because it poses serious health risks for the mother and the baby. Describe various risk factors or precursors to adolescent pregnancy
- »genetic or genomic technology
- »In clinical settings, advanced practice nurses often encounter patients with blood disorders such as anemia
- »Overview: Synthesis Paper
- »Assessment Of The Abdomen And The Gastrointestinal System
- »The focus of this week’s assignment is identifying research components. You will be responsible for reviewing two articles (listed below) and completing the following tasks for each one
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed