Pediatrician has ordered physical therapy for the palsy and the doctor expects routine careBaby Leah had a very traumatic vaginal birth. After a vacuum extraction for fetal heart rate tracing changes and a resultant shoulder dystocia, Leah has a mild Erb's palsy, some facial and truncal bruising. Pediatrician has ordered physical therapy for the palsy and the doctor expects routine care to be provided to her. In addition, do not forget the education you must give to the new parents regarding this injury. Due to the bruising there is an increase in bilirubin levels and some behavioral changes occur with Leah. Please describe what is different and what will you discuss with the family to ensure safety? The bilirubin level requires phototherapy. What precautions must you take? What is essential to manage and treat the elevated bilirubin in addition to phototherapy?
Pediatrician has ordered physical therapy for the palsy and the doctor expects routine care is rated 4.8/5 based on 989 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »components to research
- »Urology (Genitourinary System) and Obstetrics and Gynecology (Female Reproductive System)
- »Discussion Question Resource: Chest X-Ray
- »Review the interactive Pediatric Case Study and analyze the data to determine the health status of the patient.
- »Rough Draft Physician Assisted Suicide
- »The purpose of the Course Project is to give the student the opportunity to apply concepts in transcultural nursing by conducting a transcultural nursing assessment and reflection on completion of the Course Project.
- »Schizophrenia Campaign
- »Reflect on the analysis of the sin of suicide
- »Creating Your Ideal State (For Dr. Clover)
- »Discussion: Evidence Base In Design
- »a Global Nursing & Health Expert Panel b Emerging Infectious Diseases Expert Panel
- »Nursing Powerpoint Slide
- »Health Promotion
- »Discussion Institutional Affiliation Hospital Readmission
- »Critique Template for a Quantitative Study
- »Epidemiology Paper
- »Discuss how research and EBP are different; include how you believe research supports EBP for nursing
- »We Need A Faxing Policy
- »Health Organization Case Study Paper
- »Assignment - Pay For Performance
- »Good public health program planners are able to clearly describe, descriptively and/or analytically, the priority population and use that information to guide them when developing an intervention (activity) to address the specific problem
- »Discuss the importance of effective communication in the personal relationship, the therapeutic relationship, and the relationship within the interprofessional health-care team
- »identify your strengths and weaknesses related to the four content areas below: Personal and professional accountability Career planning Personal journey disciplines Reflective practice reference behaviors/tenets
- »Literature Review: The Use of Clinical Systems to Improve Outcomes and Efficiencies Question.
- »· Review the patient intake documentation, psychiatric history, patient file, medication history, etc. As you progress through each section, formulate a list of questions that you might ask the patient if he or she were in your office.
- »What is sampling theory? Describe it and provide examples to illustrate your definition. Discuss generalizability as it applies to nursing research
- »The Four General Education Lenses
- »Develop cooperative relationships with clients when teaching concepts concerning pathological states to individuals and families
- »Systematic Reviews: Searching and Analysis of the Literature
- »Discussion: The Inclusion of Nurses in the Systems Development Life Cycle
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed