MyPlate Diet Analysis
Food List Report Profile Info Personal: Sujin Park Female 22 yrs 5 ft 1 in 105 lb Day(s): 2019 Sep 16, Sep 17, Sep 18 (All) Activity Level: Low Active BMI: 19.8 Weight Change: None (Strive for an Active activity level.) Normal is 18.5 to 25. Best not to exceed 2 lbs per week. The Food List report displays a simple list of foods that you have entered, along with their calorie values. CalsAmount Item Mon 09-16-2019 120cntr1.0 yogurt, greek, peach, fruit on the bottom, nonfat (Chobani) 171cup0.25 pecans, halves (USDA) 22cup3.0 lettuce, romaine, fresh, salad, chopped (Trader Joe's) 135oz4.0 chicken breast, grilled, Fast Favorites, diced (Foster Farms) 105ea1.0 banana, fresh, medium, 7" to 7 7/8" (USDA) 116cup0.75 cereal, Frosted Flakes (USDA: Kellogg) 122cup1.0 milk, 2%, with vitamins A & D (USDA) 80fl-oz12.0 sports drink, Mountain Berry Blast (Powerade) 190ea2.0 granola bar, crunchy, oats 'n dark chocolate (Nature Valley) 280svg2.0 tortilla chips, nacho cheese (Doritos) 112cup1.0 juice, orange, fresh (USDA) 1453Day Total Tue 09-17-2019 35Tbs1.0 salad dressing, italian (USDA) 15cup2.0 lettuce, romaine, fresh, salad, chopped (Trader Joe's) 286slice1.0 pizza, pan, pepperoni, medium, 12" (USDA: Pizza Hut) 193oz4.0 chicken breast patty, grilled, frozen, 9717, food service 53cup0.25 egg, hard boiled, chopped (USDA) 154cup1.0 soup, ramen noodle, cooked (Survey) 10cup0.15 onion, red, fresh, chopped (USDA) 116cup0.75 cereal, Frosted Flakes (USDA: Kellogg) 122cup1.0 milk, 2%, with vitamins A & D (USDA) 130lrg1.0 apple, fresh, large (FDA Voluntary Labeling) 223cup2.0 juice, orange, fresh (USDA) 171cup0.25 pecans, halves (USDA) 1507Day Total Wed 09-18-2019 365med1.0 french fries, cooked in vegetable oil (USDA: Fast Food) 244ea3.0 chicken tenders (USDA: Fast Food) 15cup2.0 lettuce, romaine, fresh, salad, chopped (Trader Joe's) 129Tbs2.0 salad dressing, ranch (USDA)
180ea1.0 chicken breast, flame grilled, without skin (El Pollo Loco) 53cup0.25 egg, hard boiled, chopped (USDA) 10cup0.15 onion, red, fresh, chopped (USDA) 180ea9.0 candy, dark chocolate, Kisses Special Dark (Hershey's) 80fl-oz12.0 sports drink, Mountain Berry Blast (Powerade) 171cup0.25 pecans, halves (USDA) 116cup0.75 cereal, Frosted Flakes (USDA: Kellogg) 122cup1.0 milk, 2%, with vitamins A & D (USDA)
MyPlate Diet Analysis is rated 4.8/5 based on 349 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Communicate therapeutically with patients
- »Assessment Context
- »Individual Client Health History and Examination
- »Develop A Professional Product To Improve Care Or The Patient Experience Related To The Identified Health Problem With A 2-4 Page Summary Of Intervention Findings, Evidence, And Best-Practice Basis For The Professional Product.
- »Discussion - Political Issues For Nursing
- »discusses Leininger's Sunrise Model of transcultural nursing
- »QUALITATIVE RESEARCH CRITIQUE 1. Research Issue and Purpose What is the research question or issue of the referenced study? What is its purpose? (Sometimes ONLY the purpose is stated clearly and the question must be inferred from the introductory discus
- »The final project for NSG6101 consists of the development of a novel research proposal specific to your role specialization
- »Spirituality as a Predictive Factor for Signing an Organ Donor Card
- »Review the Patient Satisfaction Survey.
- »Compare and contrast two change theories, and determine which theory makes the most sense for implementing your specific EBP project. Why?
- »Your journal draws from evidence, concepts, and/or theories you have examined in this program, especially those related to your specialization. What have you observed during your Practicum Experience that you would like to analyze through your journal wri
- »Work Environment Assessment
- »Effective Approaches In Leadership And Management
- »executive summary analyzing the financial and regulatory impact of organizational compliance with your chosen measure
- »Theory Power Point Presentation
- »Ethical Decision Making: The American Nurses Association
- »I will be using a quantitative approach for my evidence-based proposal. I believe that this approach will bethe best choice in identifying the needed information and measuring the strengths and preferences of myresearch that may suggest a result or will n
- »Exercise an understanding of basic communication theory and the appropriate use of communication technology. Analyze healthcare situations and choose the most effective way to communicate with the audience.
- »Kristen Swanson’s Theory of Caring,
- »evaluate quantitative research questions and hypotheses in assigned journal articles in your discipline and consider the alignment of theory, problem, purpose, research questions and hypotheses, and design.
- »Community Assessment And Analysis
- »Case Study (Nursing)
- »RUA: Safety Goals Assignment BROCHURE
- »Discussion: Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice
- »Select a potential natural or man-made disaster that could happen in your community. Then, write a 3- to 4-page paper about the disaster from the community nurse’s perspective.
- »Emergency Preparedness And Disaster
- »The Impact Of Standardized Nursing Terminology
- »Community Resource AA
- »Health Assessment Of A Todlar
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed