Monitoring Tools for Compliance PlansCompliance Plans Clinical staff members are not washing their hands between patients Hand washing is one of the most important procedures for preventing infections. Health care workers hands are mostly contaminated after activities such as cleaning wounds, cleaning patient’s excrement and touching contaminated surfaces in patient’s rooms. Bacteria from these activities can cause infections to other patients being handled by the health worker, to the health workers and even death in postpartum women during child delivery. To prevent these hospital-associated infections improving hygiene in the patient’s rooms and practicing hand washing regularly after every encounter with a patient especially after being exposed to bodily fluids, before and after contact with a patient and their surrounding will go a long way. Hospitals should provide more hand rub dispensers and create awareness to make hand washing a hard-wired habit. Employees are not knowledgeable in the use of fire extinguishers Almost all buildings are fitted with fire extinguishers in case of fire incidents but unless the employees know how to use them they are on no use to them. As much as every building has a fire extinguisher very few people are trained or ever used a fire extinguisher. Only a handful of people can operate a fire extinguisher in the event of a fire breakout. Employers should provide training sessions to their employees to make them familiar with the steps and principles of using fire extinguishers, they should also be conversant with the PASS acronym as a way to remember the steps in using a fire extinguisher and know where to find them. Fire engines might take time to arrive at fire incidents and having these skills will help reduce and prevent the spread and damage caused by the fire.
Monitoring Tools for Compliance Plans is rated 4.8/5 based on 531 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »compared at least two APRN board of nursing regulations in your state/region with those of at least one other state/region. Describe how they may differ. Be specific and provide examples
- »ESSENTIALS OF EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE - Assignment
- »Theoretical Foundations For Nursing
- »Advocating For The Nursing Role
- »apply the concepts of epidemiology and nursing research to a communicable disease
- »Discussion Question: Coaching And Mentoring.
- »Clinical staff members are not washing their hands between patients. Employee attacks patients while under the influences of narcotics
- »Spiritual Needs Assessment And Reflection
- »Research a health care organization or network that spans several states with in the United States (United Healthcare, Vanguard, Banner Health, etc.). Assess the readiness of the health care organization or network you chose in regard to meeting the healt
- »Select one of the topics from Chapter 12 listed under Modern Influences on the Future of Religion and examine how modern religious traditions are dealing with these contemporary challenges. If you identify with a particular religious tradition, how has yo
- »Describe various risk factors or precursors to adolescent pregnancy. Research community and state resources devoted in adolescent pregnancy and describe at least two of these resources.
- »Epidemiology and Communicable Disease
- »Describe one internal and one external method for the dissemination of your EBP project results
- »Theory of Transpersonal Caring (Jean Watson) Student Presentation and Theory Critique
- »Advocating for the nursing role in program Design and implementation
- »Project Milestone One Topic Selection And Rationale
- »Community Health Assessment
- »Nursing Community
- »Pros And Cons Of Mandatory Continuing Nursing Education
- »DNP- Population Management
- »To complete this assignment, you will need to access to the following databases: CINAHL, MEDLINE, Cochrane Library, and the Joanna Briggs Institute
- »Soap Note 2 Chronic Conditions
- »Refinement of a Nursing Concern into an Evidence-based Practice Proposal Using the Research Process
- »Nursing Assignment
- »Advanced Physiology And Pathophysiology-Case Study- Disorders Of Fluid And Electrolyte Balance
- »Discussion: Special Topics in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- »In reviewing the lessons that we have touched upon this quarter, discuss how the efficient, effective use of resources (human, physical, financial, and technological) affects the continuity of care within and across healthcare settings in the community.
- »Professional Association Membership
- »Health care organizations strive for a culture of safety. Yet despite technological advances, quality care initiatives, oversight, ongoing education and training, laws, legislation and regulations, medical errors continue to occur. Some are small and easi
- »According to the health promotion model developed by Becker (1993), what four variables influence the selection and use of health promotion behaviors?
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed