Leading Servant OrganizationsDetails: Research a servant leadership organization of your choice or one of the organizations listed on the "Individual and Corporate Servant Leaders" handout in the Topic Materials. Selections do not need to be limited to businesses. Entities such as hospitals or educational institutions are also acceptable. In a 750-1000 word paper, address the following. 1. Provide a summary of how the organization implements the principles of servant leadership in the way it interacts with or provide service to customers, hires and manages employees, and models its operations and policies. 2. Discuss specific commitments the organization makes to stakeholders and how implementing servant leadership affects not only the organization, but also the community and the common good. 3. Knowing that most organizations do not function with the principles of servant leadership as part of their operations, discuss how the concepts and behaviors associated with servant leadership might be a source of conflict or might create operational challenges within the organization. Provide examples to support your ideas and discuss specific ways the organization's leader has addressed these challenges. 4. What do you see as the greatest benefits for organizations that adopt the principles of servant leadership as their operational model? Provide specific examples to justify your opinions. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide LDR-630-RS-Individual and Corporate Servant Leaders.docx ATTACHED RESOURCES Electronic Resource 1. Simon Sinek: Why Good Leaders Make You Feel Safe View "Simon Sinek: Why Good Leaders Make You Feel Safe," located on the TED website (2014). http://www.ted.com/talks/simon_sinek_why_good_leaders_make_you_feel_safe?language=en 2. The CEO of Popeye's Says Becoming a "Servant Leader" Helped Her Turn Around the Struggling Restaurant Chain Read "The CEO of Popeye's Says Becoming a 'Servant Leader' Helped Her Turn Around the Struggling Restaurant Chain," by Goudreau, located on the Business Insider website (2015). http://www.businessinsider.com/popeyes-ceo-servant-leadership-traits-2015-3 3. TheThe Baltimore Ravens' John Harbaugh Discusses Servant Leadership View "The Baltimore Ravens' John Harbaugh Discusses Servant Leadership," by Smart CEO Magazine, located on the YouTube website (2013). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEIDjB7uyFc 4. Top Midsize Workplace: AutomationDirect.com Read "Top Midsize Workplace: AutomationDirect.com," by Tierney, located on the AJC.com website (2014). http://www.ajc.com/news/business/top-midsize-workplace-automationdirectcom/nfF67/ 5. Why Isn't Servant Leadership More Prevalent? Read "Why Isn't Servant Leadership More Prevalent?" by Heskett, from Forbes. http://onforb.es/10Vh7qx
Leading Servant Organizations is rated 4.8/5 based on 660 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Payment structures used in the health care industry
- »Development Of The Health Care System Of The German And Canadian French Heritage Culture .
- »SUSTAINABLE GOAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT FACT SHEET Malaria
- »National initiatives driven by the American Nurses Association have determined nursing-quality outcome indicators that are intended to focus plans and programs to increase quality and safety in patient care
- »In this Discussion, you will identify a recently proposed health policy and share your analysis of the evidence in support of this policy.
- »Poor Patient Outcome
- »As an advanced registered nurse, what will your role be in advocating for equitable population health services and policies? Do you anticipate any challenges or barriers to "population advocacy"?
- »In 250-300 words, explain the Christian perspective of the nature of spirituality and ethics in contrast to the perspective of postmodern relativism within health care.
- »Human Sexuality
- »Discussion Board Assignment
- »‘‘Allow Natural Death’’ versus ‘‘Do Not Resuscitate’’: What Do Patients with Advanced Cancer Choose?
- »Discussion: Interprofessional Collaborative Practice and Advanced Practice Nurses
- »EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE
- »Health Education And Health Promotion
- »People Of Mexican Heritage.
- »Discuss transformational leadership and how it applies to a RN in the outpatient clinic
- »Apply the concepts of pharmacotherapeutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacogenomics to the use of specific medication classifications in specific health conditions and in consideration of medication side/adverse effects, nursing implicati
- »Written Assignment - Stroke Concept Map
- »Assignment Psychotherapeutic Approaches to Group Therapy for Addiction
- »PLAGIARISM WORKSHEET
- »Case Study Health Care of the Older Adult
- »After working with your preceptor to assess organizational policies, create a list of measurable outcomes for your capstone project intervention. Write a list of three to five outcomes for your proposed intervention.
- »Risk assessment Screening test Time of screening Intervention
- »Issues In Health Care Reform (Interview)
- »Assignment - Assess And Document
- »Final Exam
- »TB Extended Case Study
- »Begin creating an academic and professional network by identifying which academic and professional connections and resources you need to collaborate with to be successful in your MSN program and as a practicing nurse.
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed