Identifying A Health Care-Related Problem And A Target PopulationIdentifying a Health Care-Related Problem and a Target Population Take a few minutes to think about the most pressing health-promotion and disease-prevention issues, such as those identified in "Healthy People 2020" and the Institute of Medicine’s Future of Nursing. Which one most calls your attention? Maternal, infant, and child health? Health communication and health information technology? Immunization and infectious diseases? This course provide a venue for addressing issues such as one of these through the design of a program and associated evaluation. In order to design an effective program though, it is critical to narrow the focus from one of these larger issues to a specific problem and a target population. This Discussion provides a forum through which you and your colleagues may support each other in first selecting a health-promotion and disease-prevention issue of national significance, and then identifying a problem and a target population to guide your program planning and evaluation efforts in this course. To prepare:
- Examine the topics presented in "Healthy People 2020" and the Institute of Medicine’s Future of Nursing. Select a health-promotion and disease-prevention issue of national significance that has particular resonance or appeal for you.
- Review literature related to the issue you have selected and, specifically, the problem and target population you may choose to focus on as you move forward with program planning.
- Review this week’s course text readings. What questions or concerns, if any, do you have about how to identify a problem and a target population for program planning and evaluation?
- Chapter 2, “Paint a Picture of Your Target Population: Assessing Assets and Problems” (See attached file).
- Review Chapter 1, “Contemporary Issues in Social Services Program Planning and Administration” (See attached file).
- Review Chapter 3, “Understanding Social Problems” (See attached file).
Identifying A Health Care-Related Problem And A Target Population is rated 4.8/5 based on 435 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Real-Life Scenarios And How They Relate To Nursing Codes In Your Professional Practice.
- »Client Termination Summary
- »Respiratory System · Identify the structure and function of the respiratory system.
- »An article I found interesting on Science Daily was an article titled “Pupil Dilation and Heart Rate, analyzed by AI, May Help Spot Autism Early”. This article suggests that two simple quantifiable measures could allow for earlier recognition and diagnos
- »annotated bibliography and summary based on your research related to best practices addressing a current health care problem or issue of interest to you
- »What does that figure mean to you? How do you as a professional nurse demonstrate good citizenship?
- »I will do the nursing autobiography, just need the rest: Concept Synthesis Paper on Personal Nursing Philosophy
- »Scholarly Paper.. Nursing
- »Business Ideas For Nurse Practitioner Entrepreneurs Presentation
- »Initiating Change
- »Application Of Servant Leadership In A Health Care Setting
- »Discussion: Quality And Safety
- »Peer Engagement Forum
- »What type of drug should you prescribe based on your patient’s diagnosis? How much of the drug should the patient receive?
- »Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology Departments
- »Reading Research Literature Worksheet
- »Leininger's Culture Care Model
- »Application: Planned Change in a Department or Unit
- »Assignment Combining Nurse Leader With Advocacy
- »Review the World Health Organization’s (WHO) global health agenda and select one global health issue to focus on for this Assignment.
- »COMPLIANCE AND BREACH OF PROTOCOLS FOR HCA
- »Review The Case Study And Answer All Questions
- »Transcultural Nurse
- »What is a health care organization's administrative role regarding oversight of risk management policies and ensuring compliance with managed care organization (MCOs) standards?
- »Discuss scientific communication from an ethical perspective and how the scientific community attempts to monitor the information that is communicated.
- »Quantitative Critique
- »Women’s Health and Health Promotion
- »Community Teaching Plan: Community Presentation
- »Project: Full Medical Record
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed