INTRODUCTION TO THE U.S. HEALTH CARE DELIVERY SYSTEM Case Assignment
Shi, L. & Singh, D. A. (2017). Chapter 7: Outpatient services and primary care. Essentials of the U.S. health care system (4th ed., pp. 167-176). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning, LLC. Available in the Trident Online Library. Having completed the required readings and viewed the videos, you should now have a basic understanding of the characteristics and components of the United States health care delivery system. Health care delivery is no longer confined to the hospital setting. Over the past few years we have witnessed the emergence of outpatient surgery centers, home health, hospice, etc. For this assignment, conduct additional research as needed to address the following questions:
- What factors have led to care being offered outside of the hospital setting?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of these settings? Who benefits the most: consumers or organizations?
- How has the Affordable Care Act (ACA) impacted this trend? Has it encouraged more alternative settings or put care back into the hospital setting? Explain.
Assignment ExpectationsAssessment and Grading: Your paper will be assessed based on the performance assessment rubric. You can view it under Assessments at the top of the page. Review it before you begin working on the assignment. Your work should also follow these Assignment Expectations.
INTRODUCTION TO THE U.S. HEALTH CARE DELIVERY SYSTEM Case Assignment is rated 4.8/5 based on 436 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Discussion - Clinical Judgment
- »the clinic for a routine gynecologic exam
- »Discussion: Professional Nursing And State-Level Regulation
- »The Law of Healthcare Administration
- »Nursing Essay
- »Assignment: The Impact Of Standardized Nursing Terminology
- »Nursing Leadership and Management
- »Community Outbreak*Question Is For Kim Woods*
- »Discussion / Theory Of Bureaucratic Caring And The Theory Of Successful Aging.
- »Medical Errors: An Ongoing Threat to Quality Health Care
- »The Patient Self-Determination Act (PSDA) Was Implemented To Allow Patients To State
- »Evidence-Based Practice Change Process
- »Describe the diagnosis and staging of cancer.
- »Organizational Risk Management Interview
- »Pediatric Bipolar Depression Disorder Debate
- »VISUAL TEACHING
- »Article Summary And Application To Nursing Practice
- »Imperfect Solutions to Increasing Access to Health Care?
- »Advanced Pharmacology - Asthma and Stepwise Management
- »Riverbend City TOWS Matrix
- »Design a pamphlet for women regarding health assessment and screening methods
- »Assignment - Company Analysis
- »NURSING ENTRANCE ESSAY
- »SBAR Proposal
- »Agenda Setting
- »· Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling each client.
- »Identifying A Researchable Problem
- »Past Medical/Surgical History
- »Elderly Adult Assessment
- »Analyze And Describe How The Activities Within Each Department At A Hospital Impact Reimbursement. Choose Three Procedures And Explain Each Step Of A Patient Visit For Each Of These Three Procedures.
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed