Health PromotionThe growth, development, and learned behaviors that occur during the first year of infancy have a direct effect on the individual throughout a lifetime. For this assignment, research an environmental factor that poses a threat to the health or safety of infants and develop a health promotion that can be presented to caregivers. Create a 10-12 slide PowerPoint health promotion, with speaker notes, that outlines a teaching plan. For the presentation of your PowerPoint, use Loom to create a voice over or a video. Include an additional slide for the Loom link at the beginning, and an additional slide for references at the end. Include the following in your presentation: Describe the selected environmental factor. Explain how the environmental factor you selected can potentially affect the health or safety of infants. Create a health promotion plan that can be presented to caregivers to address the environmental factor and improve the overall health and well-being of infants. Offer recommendations on accident prevention and safety promotion as they relate to the selected environmental factor and the health or safety of infants. Offer examples, interventions, and suggestions from evidence-based research. At least three scholarly resources are required. Two of the three resources must be peer-reviewed and no more than 6 years old. Provide readers with two community resources, a national resource, and a Web-based resource. Include a brief description and contact information for each resource. In developing your PowerPoint, take into consideration the health care literacy level of your target audience, as well as the demographic of the caregiver/patient (socioeconomic level, language, culture, and any other relevant characteristic of the caregiver) for which the presentation is tailored
Health Promotion is rated 4.8/5 based on 986 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Discussion - Death And Dying
- »Stage 3 non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- »Topic: Application Of Standards Of Care
- »components to research
- »Urology (Genitourinary System) and Obstetrics and Gynecology (Female Reproductive System)
- »Discussion Question Resource: Chest X-Ray
- »Review the interactive Pediatric Case Study and analyze the data to determine the health status of the patient.
- »Rough Draft Physician Assisted Suicide
- »The purpose of the Course Project is to give the student the opportunity to apply concepts in transcultural nursing by conducting a transcultural nursing assessment and reflection on completion of the Course Project.
- »Schizophrenia Campaign
- »Reflect on the analysis of the sin of suicide
- »Creating Your Ideal State (For Dr. Clover)
- »Discussion: Evidence Base In Design
- »a Global Nursing & Health Expert Panel b Emerging Infectious Diseases Expert Panel
- »Nursing Powerpoint Slide
- »Discussion Institutional Affiliation Hospital Readmission
- »Critique Template for a Quantitative Study
- »Pediatrician has ordered physical therapy for the palsy and the doctor expects routine care
- »Epidemiology Paper
- »Discuss how research and EBP are different; include how you believe research supports EBP for nursing
- »We Need A Faxing Policy
- »Health Organization Case Study Paper
- »Assignment - Pay For Performance
- »Good public health program planners are able to clearly describe, descriptively and/or analytically, the priority population and use that information to guide them when developing an intervention (activity) to address the specific problem
- »Discuss the importance of effective communication in the personal relationship, the therapeutic relationship, and the relationship within the interprofessional health-care team
- »identify your strengths and weaknesses related to the four content areas below: Personal and professional accountability Career planning Personal journey disciplines Reflective practice reference behaviors/tenets
- »Literature Review: The Use of Clinical Systems to Improve Outcomes and Efficiencies Question.
- »· Review the patient intake documentation, psychiatric history, patient file, medication history, etc. As you progress through each section, formulate a list of questions that you might ask the patient if he or she were in your office.
- »What is sampling theory? Describe it and provide examples to illustrate your definition. Discuss generalizability as it applies to nursing research
- »The Four General Education Lenses
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed