Health Care DeliveryOverview: The focus of this module was on quality care. For your final project, you will research a gap in access to quality, equity, or efficiency of healthcare, (including existing initiatives in place to address the gap and economic and regulatory factors that are currently in place to address the gap). To begin this project, you must first conduct some background research into the gap and the impacted population. Prompt: After reviewing the Final Project Guidelines and Rubric document, select a healthcare delivery process gap and population affected from the list below. This will be the base of your final project, the healthcare delivery systems research paper. • Option One: A gap in quality related to care coordination for individuals with chronic illnesses • Option Two: A gap in equity related to mental health access for veterans • Option Three: A gap in efficiency related to rising cost of pharmaceuticals for the aging population I am Choosing Option Three
Health Care Delivery is rated 4.8/5 based on 309 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Analyze provided subjective and objective information to diagnose and develop a management plan for the case study patient
- »Use Of Resources To Promote Translation Of Evidence Into Practice
- »Nursing Leadership Styles And Development
- »The selection of a research design is guided by the study’s purpose and research questions and hypotheses, and the design then links the research questions and hypotheses to the data that will be collected.
- »Describe the characteristics of the aging process.
- »summary of results and how this statistical analysis may be applied to distinct types, descriptive and inferential types
- »Triage involves the rapid assessment and prioritization of patients. Compare the three-tiered system of triage to the Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) triage philosophy. Imagine that you are the Triage Nurse during an MCI
- »Culture Awareness
- »Explain the concept of a knowledge worker. Define and explain nursing informatics and highlight the role of a nurse leader as a knowledge worker.
- »DEVELOPING A SHARED VISION
- »Nursing Assessment
- »Assignment : Case Study Assignment: Assessing Neurological.
- »Benchmark - Policy Brief
- »Describe the importance of a focus on health promotion.
- »Discussion: Applying Florence Nightingale’s Theory to Your Life.
- »Policy Brief The benchmark assesses the following competencies
- »In the video, philosophers applied the three major philosophical principles you learned in this class: Kant's Categorical Imperative, Utilitarianism, and Virtue Ethics
- »Explain the type of work setting you are discussing and whether interprofessional teams are currently present.
- »Outline the process for the development of nursing standards of practice for Illinois state, including discussion of the entities involved in developing the standards of practice and how the standards of practice influence the nursing process for you
- »Written Assignment - Seizures
- »As An Emerging Health Care Leader, The Senior Management Has Requested That You Independently Research And Explore One Of The Economic Opportunities That May Be Available In Your Care Setting. This May Be Offering A New Service Line, Working To Improve A
- »Practicum Journal: Safe Prescribing
- »Health Policy Change
- »Using the American nurses association position statement, recommendations for improvement in end of life management focuses on practice, education, research and administration. Listed below are steps that nurses can take to overcome barriers in healthcare
- »Health Policy Group Project
- »How might the material covered in this course affect the way in which you respond to these concerns?
- »Annotated Bibliography and Source Evaluation
- »Clinical Decision Case
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed