Head To Toe Assessment
PurposeThis week's graded topics relate to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
- CO 1 - Utilize prior knowledge of theories and principles of nursing and related disciplines to explain expected client behaviors, while differentiating between normal findings, variations, and abnormalities. (PO 1)
- CO 4 - Identify teaching/learning needs from the health history of an individual. (PO 2)
The AssignmentIn Week 6 you demonstrated a head to toe assessment of an adult participant. This week you and your classmates will reflect on physical assessment in your own nursing practice, and on the assessment you performed for your video assignment. Please consider the following in your initial post:
- Please share how physical assessment is performed in your practice area. How do you determine what type of physical assessment is appropriate in caring for your patients? Do you perform complete head to toe assessments, or are they typically more focused exams? (If you do not currently work in a patient care setting, you may reflect on observations from a clinical experience or prior work setting.)
- Based on your observations, do you feel that patient assessments performed in practice are as thorough as they should be? Explain your answer.
- Reflect on the assessment you performed for the video assignment. Perhaps you might compare your performance now, to how it might have been different when you were a brand new nurse? Or share something you learned (or were reminded of) by participating in this activity?
Head To Toe Assessment is rated 4.8/5 based on 878 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Politics And The Patient Protection And Affordable Care Act
- »Assessing Neurological
- »This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
- »Assessing Client Progress
- »What are three questions you should ask yourself when you begin your job search?
- »Technology Proposal Project
- »Global Health
- »Debriefing Head To Toe Assessment
- »Community Teaching Plan: Teaching Experience
- »Pharmacotherapy For Cardiovascular Disorders
- »SUSTAINABLE GOAL PROJECT PROPOSAL MALARIA PROJECT PROPOSAL
- »specific ways Early Conceptualization About Nursing Theory can be applied to advanced practice nursing
- »HEALTHCARE COLLABORATION FINAL
- »Connected Health And The Digital Age Of Medicine
- »Case Study Questions
- »Personhood Chart
- »Respond on two different days by making recommendations for how they might strengthen the leadership behaviors profiled in their StrengthsFinder assessment, or by commenting on lessons to be learned from the results that can be applied to personal leader
- »Explain the use of information management tools and technologies to monitor and improve health care delivery and patient outcomes.
- »Final Project I Submission: Malpractice
- »CASE STUDY PHARMA
- »Deliverable Managing Diversity
- »What types of words would you use to build a nursing word cloud? Empathetic, organized, hard-working, or advocatewould all certainly apply. Would you add policy-maker to your list? Do you think it would be a very prominent component of the word cloud?
- »Impact Of 19th Century Nurses
- »Organizational Policies And Practices To Support Healthcare Issues
- »describes an area of moral authority that exists when you encounter a situation that is not direct patient care but you have important professional knowledge, insight, or skills that can help to effectively address the issue
- »Discussion: Anemia
- »The Assignment (Evidence-Based Project) Advanced Levels of Clinical Inquiry and Systematic Reviews
- »Public Health Informatics
- »marketing plan for a healthcare facility that was recently cited by the OIG (Office of Inspector General)
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed