Half of nation’s hospitals fail again to escape Medicare’s readmission penaltiesReview the story at the link below Rau, J. (2015). Half of nation’s hospitals fail again to escape Medicare’s readmission penalties. Kaiser Health News. Retrieved from http://khn.org/news/half-of-nations-hospitals-fail-again-to-escape-medicares-readmission-penalties/ (Links to an external site.) Links to an external site. After you have finished, consider how you would respond to the following situation: Your local hospital has received notice from CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid) regarding their readmission rates. As a BSN prepared nurse, you have been asked to serve as a consultant to suggest a new Quality (Performance) Improvement process for ONE of the areas of deficiency. Write some brief steps (suggestions) for improvement as you contemplate accepting the consulting opportunity. Share practice improvements utilized from your own clinical nursing experiences that have led to enhanced patient outcomes.
Half of nation’s hospitals fail again to escape Medicare’s readmission penalties is rated 4.8/5 based on 952 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Information Security in a World of Technology
- »nurse client relationships often begin during periods of disruption, uncertainty, and unpredictability in patient’s lives
- »Example Health Promotion Strategies & Tactics
- »ASSIGNMENT: Educate Consumers on Patient Portal Usage
- »Assignment 1: “Captain Of The Ship” Project – Bipolar Disorders
- »Assessment 1 Context The Regulatory Environment
- »PROPOSED PRACTICUM PROJECT
- »Discuss The Use Of Evidence-Based Guidelines In Practice By Patient Provider, Healthcare Agency
- »Evolving Role of the Nursing Informatics Specialist
- »Human Experience Across The Health- Illness Continuum
- »Assessment Tools And Diagnostics Test In Adults And Children
- »Discussion: Guidelines on Screening Procedures
- »Case Study – Mobilizing The Masses
- »This assignment provides the opportunity for the student to complete their MSN EBP proposal. This assignment includes the final sections of the proposal which are data collection, analysis, evaluation, dissemination of results, and conclusion.
- »In this assignment, you will conduct a discrete and respectful community observation of an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. Locate and attend a local Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in your area. Explain to the meeting leader that you are a nursing student stud
- »Soap Note
- »Nursing Scholarly Activities
- »Scholarly Activity Summary
- »Discuss how you will use your current leadership skill set to advocate for change in your workplace.
- »Pharmacotherapy For Cardiovascular Disorder
- »Evidence Visual Aid
- »Case Study
- »Examine the importance of professional associations in nursing. Choose a professional nursing organization that relates to your specialty area, or a specialty area in which you are interested
- »Case Study On Death And Dying Case Study On Death And Dying
- »Reflect on the concepts and practices you have learned in NR506 on healthcare systems, politics, and health policy.
- »Research The Health Illness Continuum And It Relevant To Patient Care.
- »Discuss the health care support systems available in your community culture
- »Evidence-Based Project
- »Defining a Culturally Competent Health Care Organization A culturally competent organization is an organization that provides services that are respectful of and responsive to the cultural and linguistic needs of the clients they serve.
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed