Group PresentationIn a 5- to 10-slide PowerPoint presentation, address the following:Provide an overview of the article you selected, including answers to the following questions:What type of group was discussed?Who were the participants in the group? Why were they selected?What was the setting of the group?How often did the group meet?What was the duration of the group therapy?What curative factors might be important for this group and why?What “exclusion criteria” did the authors mention?Explain the findings/outcomes of the study in the article. Include whether this will translate into practice with your own client groups. If so, how? If not, why?Explain whether the limitations of the study might impact your ability to use the findings/outcomes presented in the article. Here is the article Yildiran, H., & Holt, R. R. (2015). Thematic analysis of the effectiveness of an inpatient mindfulness group for adults with intellectual disabilities. British Journal of Learning Disabilities, 43(1), 49–54. doi:10.1111/bld.12085Note: Retrieved from Walden Library databases.
Group Presentation is rated 4.8/5 based on 791 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »apply lessons in quality improvement in nursing to a real-world nursing issue
- »Discussion: The Role Of The RN/APRN In Politic Making
- »Discuss the history of present illness that you would take on this patient in preparation for the clinic visit
- »Critiquing Health-related information with the HON Code Criteria and Fry Readability Scale
- »Assignment:Academic Success And Professional Development Plan
- »Data Analysis And Results
- »Create a one-page patient education tool that explains usage of a medication and factors that can affect outcomes
- »Defining Quality
- »Discuss The Difference Between An Exploratory Analysis And A Confirmatory
- »Understanding Electronic Orders and Creating Problem Lists
- »Discuss the concept of life review. What are the goals and benefits of a life review? How is life review similar and different than ordinary remembering?
- »Quantitative and Qualitative Research Critique
- »Statistical Analysis Report
- »The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down
- »What are the roles of the following groups in the health care value improvement process: boards of directors, senior leaders, physicians, employees, and payers?
- »Environmental Factors And Health Promotion: Accident Prevention And Safety Promotion For Parents And Caregivers Of Infants
- »Case Study Assignment: Assessing Neurological.
- »Respond on two different days by making recommendations for how they might strengthen the leadership behaviors profiled in their CliftonStrengths Assessment, or by commenting on lessons to be learned from the results that can be applied to personal leader
- »Discuss Forms And Family Funcions
- »The Influence Of Mission & Vision On Planning
- »Jurisdictions Represented and Participating in the Charleston Regional Hazard Mitigation Plan
- »Exploring the Theory of Integral Nursing with Implications for Pain Management Practice
- »Identify industries outside of health care that have deployed innovative management techniques, operational practices, or technology to improve their workforce
- »consider the concept of interprofessional teamwork and patient outcomes
- »Describe the communicable disease (causes, symptoms, mode of transmission, complications, treatment) and the demographic of interest (mortality, morbidity, incidence, and prevalence). Is this a reportable disease?
- »Assignment- Care Plan
- »Explain How A Bill Becomes A Law
- »DIABETES IN HOME HEALTH
- »Worldview Analysis And Personal Inventory
- »Physical Examination
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed