Family Interview - Compare And Contrast Cultures PaperIt is important to identify and understand your own family culture in order to be able to understand and respect other cultures. Interview a family member, and an individual from another culture with which you are unfamiliar. Some examples of an individual from another culture to consider for the assignment include a neighbor, coworker, patient, or friend. Please inform the individuals of the purpose of this assignment and make sure you receive their consent. Interviews: Review the "Family Interview" template prior to the interview. Additional space is designated on the template for you to create three additional questions to ask both interviewees (family member and person from another culture). Additional questions should be relevant to the readings or discussion and should provide value to the interview by helping to understand culture. Some of the questions may include:
- Family beliefs: Have they changed over generations?
- Educational and occupational status in the culture and in the family
- Communication methods: verbal and nonverbal
- Current family goals/priorities
- Family member roles and organizational systems
- Spiritual beliefs: current practice and death and dying
- Alternative lifestyles
- Work attitudes and structure
- An introductory paragraph with the reasons for selecting the interviewees.
- A summary of the responses from the interview template gathered from the interviewees.
- A comparison and contrast of your findings between the two interviewees.
- A reflective concluding paragraph on how family roles affect the cultural domains and relationships for each individual.
Family Interview - Compare And Contrast Cultures Paper is rated 4.8/5 based on 390 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Home Monitoring Services to Patients
- »Analyzing Evidence-Based Practice Outcomes
- »Professional Capstone And Practicum Reflective Journal
- »Nutrition Article Summary
- »Quantitative Research Critique And Ethical Considerations
- »Exhibition of World ArtImagine you are a curator at your local city
- »Select A Societal Trend That Is Affecting Curriculum In Nursing Or Patient Education
- »Community Teaching Plan: Community Teaching Work Plan Proposal
- »Executive Summary Assignment.
- »Evaluating Interdisciplinary Collaboration Skills
- »Discuss One Way You Will Be Able To Evaluate Whether Your Project Made A Difference In Practice.
- »Treatment Plan And Diagnosis
- »“Introduction to Advanced Pathophysiology” Program Transcript
- »Our comparison of two different change theories provide a clear comparison of the theories. Lippit's theory is an expansion of Lewin's theory and follows the nursing process providing additional guidelines with support of the change theory guidi
- »Nursing Theory And Concept Model
- »Diagnosis: Major neurocognitive disorder due to Alzheimer’s disease (presumptive)
- »Data Analysis
- »As a health policymaker, what might your social power include?
- »Select a population health problem or issue of interest from the available studies. What type of translational research is used for the study?
- »Health Policy And Politics
- »What Is Research Versus Evidence Based Practice?
- »Suppose You Were Planning To Conduct A Statewide Study Of The Work Plans And Intentions Of Non employed Registered Nurses In Your State. Would You Ask Mostly Open-Ended Questions Or Closed-Ended Questions?
- »Assignment: Disorders of the Veins and Arteries
- »analyze the diagnostic criteria and treatment options of insomnia, hype somnolence, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, non-rapid eye movement, nightmare disorder, sleep behavior disorder, and other DSM-5 sleep and parasomnia disorders.
- »Ethical And Spiritual Decision Making In Health Care
- »Assignment: The Ethics and Legalities of Medication Error Disclosure
- »Evidence-Based Project Implementation Issues
- »Write A Reflection Of 750?1,000 Words In Which You Identify Your Strengths And Weaknesses Related To The Four Content
- »Disaster Preparedness
- »Inflammatory Bowel Disease Case Study
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed