Explain the use of information management tools and technologies to monitor and improve health care delivery and patient outcomes.Prepare for interprofessional stakeholders a 10-slide presentation (not including title and reference pages) explaining how nurse leaders can use information technology to improve nursing practices that support and sustain positive patient outcomes. You do not need to actually present your assessment but be sure to include speaker's notes for each slide. The dissemination of evidence-based practice outcomes helps nurses build stakeholder engagement and support for the use of information system and technology for health care delivery. By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria: · Competency 1: Describe the importance of effective scholarship and evidence-based information to advance the profession of nursing. . Describe the basic differences between research (qualitative and quantitative) and evidence-based practice (EBP). . Describe how nurse leaders use evidence-based practice to support and sustain patient-care outcomes. . Describe how theory development and research exploration supports nursing practice changes that increase positive patient outcome. · Competency 3: Explain the use of information management tools and technologies to monitor and improve health care delivery and patient outcomes. . Identify a nursing practice that has recently changed in a specific health care setting. . Describe how nurse leaders use communication to build interprofessional stakeholder engagements. · Competency 4: Communicate in a manner that is consistent with expectations of a nursing professional. . Write coherently to support a central idea in appropriate format with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics. · Questions to Consider To deepen your understanding, you are encouraged to consider the questions below and discuss them with a fellow learner, a work associate, an interested friend, or a member of the business community. · How do you manage and lead technology use? · What will the future of health care delivery look like as you contemplate technology development? · What should nurses be prepared for within the context of technology use to develop improved patient care (from a strategic standpoint)? · How do we translate new technology knowledge into patient care to develop evidence-based practice? · How do we maintain patient safety and continue to improve patient outcomes as we increase technology use in health care? Resources Internet Resources Access the following resources by clicking the links provided. Please note that URLs change frequently. Permissions for the following links have been either granted or deemed appropriate for educational use at the time of course publication. · National Institute of Nursing Research. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.ninr.nih.gov/ · CITI Program at the University of Miami. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.citiprogram.org/ Assessment Instructions For this assessment, imagine a group of interprofessional stakeholders involved with patient care in your health care setting would like to increase positive patient outcomes. Nurse leaders have recommended changes in the practice that incorporate informatics and the application of new knowledge into your nursing practices. You are asked to present a brief overview using PowerPoint (or some other presentation software) to a small group of student nurses. After the session has concluded, the training department would like to use your presentation as a training resource. Preparation Select a nursing practice in your own health care setting that has changed for the better since you first began nursing. Directions Use the tools in your presentation software to develop a creative and engaging presentation. Use the notes portion of PowerPoint to capture your narrative script for each slide. Include the following in your presentation: · Describe briefly an example of a nursing practice that has changed in the last two years. · Explain how theory development, research exploration, and information technology supports the changes you have described. · Describe the basic differences between research (qualitative and quantitative) and evidence-based practice (EBP). · Explain how nurse leaders use communication practices and technology to build interprofessional stakeholder engagements in support of the change you have identified. · Describe how nurse leaders use evidence-based practice to support and sustain patient-care outcomes. Additional Requirements · Length: Submit a presentation of 10 slides (not including title and reference slides). Include both a title slide and a reference slide with 4–6 references to support your presentation information and ideas. · Formatting Guidelines: Create streamlined slides with minimal information. . Be precise. . Keep bulleted content on one line. . Use images instead of words when appropriate. · Narrative Script: Use the notes portion to create a detailed narrative for each slide.
Explain the use of information management tools and technologies to monitor and improve health care delivery and patient outcomes. is rated 4.8/5 based on 882 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »What are three questions you should ask yourself when you begin your job search?
- »Technology Proposal Project
- »Global Health
- »Debriefing Head To Toe Assessment
- »Community Teaching Plan: Teaching Experience
- »Pharmacotherapy For Cardiovascular Disorders
- »SUSTAINABLE GOAL PROJECT PROPOSAL MALARIA PROJECT PROPOSAL
- »specific ways Early Conceptualization About Nursing Theory can be applied to advanced practice nursing
- »HEALTHCARE COLLABORATION FINAL
- »Connected Health And The Digital Age Of Medicine
- »Head To Toe Assessment
- »Case Study Questions
- »Personhood Chart
- »Respond on two different days by making recommendations for how they might strengthen the leadership behaviors profiled in their StrengthsFinder assessment, or by commenting on lessons to be learned from the results that can be applied to personal leader
- »Final Project I Submission: Malpractice
- »CASE STUDY PHARMA
- »Deliverable Managing Diversity
- »What types of words would you use to build a nursing word cloud? Empathetic, organized, hard-working, or advocatewould all certainly apply. Would you add policy-maker to your list? Do you think it would be a very prominent component of the word cloud?
- »Impact Of 19th Century Nurses
- »Organizational Policies And Practices To Support Healthcare Issues
- »describes an area of moral authority that exists when you encounter a situation that is not direct patient care but you have important professional knowledge, insight, or skills that can help to effectively address the issue
- »Discussion: Anemia
- »The Assignment (Evidence-Based Project) Advanced Levels of Clinical Inquiry and Systematic Reviews
- »Public Health Informatics
- »marketing plan for a healthcare facility that was recently cited by the OIG (Office of Inspector General)
- »Explain that this paper is a summary of the assigned article, followed by explanation of the impact of the article contents on your own future professional nursing practice.
- »Regulation For Nursing Practice Staff Development Meeting
- »Epidemiology Paper Part One: Descriptive Method
- »PERSUASIVE WRITING Case Assignment
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed