Explain that this paper is a summary of the assigned article, followed by explanation of the impact of the article contents on your own future professional nursing practice.Assigned Article Summary This section should be a revised and enhanced version of what you wrote in your Scholarly Paper Phase 1 based on Phase 1 feedback from your instructor and feedback on the Week 4 TurnItIn report. Appropriate revisions made from Phase 1 will be crucial to improve your score. Type statements that summarize the assigned article here. This paper should include a summary of the most important ideas in the assigned article (revised from Phase 1). Most of these facts should be paraphrased (including proper citations). One or two short direct quotations (with appropriate citations) can be used in this section (appropriately revised). There should be no prior knowledge, experience, or opinion in this section. All facts must originate from and be cited to the assigned article. No information should be included from other sources. See rubric for length limitations and other criteria. Add paragraphs here as needed. Impact of Assigned Article Content on Future Practice This section should be a revised and enhanced version of what you wrote in your Scholarly Paper Phase 1 based on Phase 1 feedback from your instructor and feedback on the Week 4 TurnItIn report. Appropriate revisions made from Phase 1 will be crucial to improve your score. Type statements here about the impact that the content of the assigned article will have on your future professional nursing practice. This portion of this paper should be your own ideas about how your own future practice will be impacted by content of the assigned article (revised based on instructor feedback on Phase 1). Since ideas are your own, use of first person is appropriate and no citations are needed in this section. See rubric for length limitations and other criteria. Add paragraphs here as needed. Conclusion A concise summary of the paper is to be written here. A concluding statement is also to be provided in this section.
Explain that this paper is a summary of the assigned article, followed by explanation of the impact of the article contents on your own future professional nursing practice. is rated 4.8/5 based on 894 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Case Study Questions
- »Personhood Chart
- »Respond on two different days by making recommendations for how they might strengthen the leadership behaviors profiled in their StrengthsFinder assessment, or by commenting on lessons to be learned from the results that can be applied to personal leader
- »Explain the use of information management tools and technologies to monitor and improve health care delivery and patient outcomes.
- »Final Project I Submission: Malpractice
- »CASE STUDY PHARMA
- »Deliverable Managing Diversity
- »What types of words would you use to build a nursing word cloud? Empathetic, organized, hard-working, or advocatewould all certainly apply. Would you add policy-maker to your list? Do you think it would be a very prominent component of the word cloud?
- »Impact Of 19th Century Nurses
- »Organizational Policies And Practices To Support Healthcare Issues
- »describes an area of moral authority that exists when you encounter a situation that is not direct patient care but you have important professional knowledge, insight, or skills that can help to effectively address the issue
- »Discussion: Anemia
- »The Assignment (Evidence-Based Project) Advanced Levels of Clinical Inquiry and Systematic Reviews
- »Public Health Informatics
- »marketing plan for a healthcare facility that was recently cited by the OIG (Office of Inspector General)
- »Regulation For Nursing Practice Staff Development Meeting
- »Epidemiology Paper Part One: Descriptive Method
- »PERSUASIVE WRITING Case Assignment
- »Summary writers
- »Evaluating Culture From the Nursing Perspective
- »Rough Draft Quantitative Research Critique And Ethical Considerations
- »discusses Leininger's Sunrise Model of transcultural nursing. However, other models are described and are important to acknowledge
- »Use the Individual Success Plan to develop a personal plan for completing your practice immersion hours and self-assess how you will meet the GCU RN-to-BSN University Mission Critical Competencies and the Programmatic Domains & Competencies
- »Nursing Research
- »Core Competencies of an APRN
- »locate and compare performance measurement data on common health conditions for the hospitals in your area
- »Fictional Medical Report
- »Myocardial Infarction Case Study
- »Nursing Healthcare Project
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed