Exhibition of World ArtImagine you are a curator at your local cityExhibition of World ArtImagine you are a curator at your local cityâ€™s Museum of Art. You have been asked to organize a small exhibition of objects of art from the cultures of Asia, Africa, and Oceania. Your exhibition should include representative objects that highlight significant and essential ideas of each culture. You may plan to include actual objects in your exhibition, or photographs or models of larger structures or sculptures. Survey your course textbook and reliable internet websites to locate two art objects from each of the following five cultures: India, China, Japan, Africa, and Oceania (the Pacific Cultures), that you would like to include in your exhibition. Your objects must date to the time period we are studying in this course (1300-Present Day). You will select a total of ten objects for display in your â€œExhibition of World Art.â€Then, write a â€œmuseum label â€œfor each object within a Microsoft Word document. The following should be on the â€œlabel â€œfor each object:A photograph of the objectIdentifying information: Name of the artist (if knownâ€”otherwise, attribute the culture)Title of the workDate of the workMedium/materials used to create the workCurrent locationA paragraph of 4-5 sentences describing why the object is representative of its culture and is culturally significant. Briefly explain why you have selected the object for display.Finally, in a paragraph of 8-10 sentences, write a summarizing overview of your â€œExhibition of World Art,â€ highlighting key similarities and distinctions between the objects you have curated. Imagine that visitors to your exhibition will read this overview as they enter your â€œExhibition of World Art,â€ and provide them with any information or context they may need to fully appreciate the objects on display.Offer a citation of your sources for each image and the information provided as appropriate.
Exhibition of World ArtImagine you are a curator at your local city is rated 4.8/5 based on 380 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Policy & Advocacy For Population Health
- »Business Plan/Contract PPY Presentation
- »Professional Association In Nursing
- »Death, Dying, and Grief
- »Managing Conflict In The Workplace
- »Infection Prevention Literature Review
- »The Belmont Report: Ethical Principles and Guidelines for the Protection of Human Subjects of Research
- »Disaster Contact a disaster preparedness person at either a local hospital, or local city or county emergency services agency
- »Audience Analysis
- »Critique Template for a Mixed-Methods Study
- »Home Monitoring Services to Patients
- »Analyzing Evidence-Based Practice Outcomes
- »Professional Capstone And Practicum Reflective Journal
- »Nutrition Article Summary
- »Quantitative Research Critique And Ethical Considerations
- »Select A Societal Trend That Is Affecting Curriculum In Nursing Or Patient Education
- »Community Teaching Plan: Community Teaching Work Plan Proposal
- »Executive Summary Assignment.
- »Evaluating Interdisciplinary Collaboration Skills
- »Discuss One Way You Will Be Able To Evaluate Whether Your Project Made A Difference In Practice.
- »Treatment Plan And Diagnosis
- »“Introduction to Advanced Pathophysiology” Program Transcript
- »Our comparison of two different change theories provide a clear comparison of the theories. Lippit's theory is an expansion of Lewin's theory and follows the nursing process providing additional guidelines with support of the change theory guidi
- »Nursing Theory And Concept Model
- »Family Interview - Compare And Contrast Cultures Paper
- »Diagnosis: Major neurocognitive disorder due to Alzheimer’s disease (presumptive)
- »Data Analysis
- »As a health policymaker, what might your social power include?
- »Select a population health problem or issue of interest from the available studies. What type of translational research is used for the study?
- »Health Policy And Politics
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed