Evidence-Based Project Implementation IssuesEvidence-Based Project Implementation Issues Before, during, and after implementation of your DNP Project, or any evidence-based project, it is critical to pay attention to various social, political, technological, and/or financial considerations. Using this framework, you can identify, analyze, and address issues that may affect the implementation of the project. For this Discussion, you evaluate considerations that may promote or impede successful implementation of your DNP Project or another evidence-based project. As you do so, bear in mind that the specific factors are likely to differ from project to project and may vary given the timing and context in which a project is implemented. During this Discussion, you also evaluate variances between activities, standards and guidelines, and what is considered “best practice” in relation to the project. To prepare:
- Consider the issues you have noticed while implementing the intervention and/or gathering data for your DNP Project or another evidence-based project. Bring to mind Dr. Mauk’s comments on social, political, technological, and/or financial considerations in the Weeks 2 and 3 media program. Reflect on how these considerations have, or may, affect your implementation.
- Think about any unexpected developments that arose (or may arise) during the implementation phase of your evidence-based project. What was the root cause of each development and its effect on your project?
- Return to the literature and note any variances between your activities, relevant standards and guidelines, and what is considered “best practice.”
- Evaluate your original plan for developing and implementing your DNP project (regardless of where you are in the process right now) or another evidence-based project. What, if anything, would you change in order to improve the process, quality of data, etc.?
Evidence-Based Project Implementation Issues is rated 4.8/5 based on 402 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »“Introduction to Advanced Pathophysiology” Program Transcript
- »Our comparison of two different change theories provide a clear comparison of the theories. Lippit's theory is an expansion of Lewin's theory and follows the nursing process providing additional guidelines with support of the change theory guidi
- »Nursing Theory And Concept Model
- »Family Interview - Compare And Contrast Cultures Paper
- »Diagnosis: Major neurocognitive disorder due to Alzheimer’s disease (presumptive)
- »Data Analysis
- »As a health policymaker, what might your social power include?
- »Select a population health problem or issue of interest from the available studies. What type of translational research is used for the study?
- »Health Policy And Politics
- »What Is Research Versus Evidence Based Practice?
- »Suppose You Were Planning To Conduct A Statewide Study Of The Work Plans And Intentions Of Non employed Registered Nurses In Your State. Would You Ask Mostly Open-Ended Questions Or Closed-Ended Questions?
- »Assignment: Disorders of the Veins and Arteries
- »analyze the diagnostic criteria and treatment options of insomnia, hype somnolence, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, non-rapid eye movement, nightmare disorder, sleep behavior disorder, and other DSM-5 sleep and parasomnia disorders.
- »Ethical And Spiritual Decision Making In Health Care
- »Assignment: The Ethics and Legalities of Medication Error Disclosure
- »Write A Reflection Of 750?1,000 Words In Which You Identify Your Strengths And Weaknesses Related To The Four Content
- »Disaster Preparedness
- »Inflammatory Bowel Disease Case Study
- »Develop a philosophy that supports advanced nursing practice reflecting the values, beliefs, and cultural competencies relative to nursing practice, science, and theory.
- »The Application Of Data To Problem-Solving
- »What's Your Leadership Style? Learn more about your strengths and weaknesses as a leader. How to Become a Better Leader
- »Becoming Familiar With The DNP Scholarly Project
- »Stages Of Life Essay And Interview
- »Demonstrate integrity through the application of relevant codes of conduct and social responsibility within one's profession.
- »Nursing Theory And Conceptual Model Presentation
- »Professional Associations - "No man is an island."
- »Writing an Evaluation Report
- »Disseminating The EBP Project
- »Disseminating Results And Advancement Of The Profession
- »assignment: Ethics Handout
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed