Evaluation of Ethical Models and the Ethics CommitteeTo Discuss: · Unit 2 Discussion Topic 1 Topic 1: Advanced Practice Nursing Decisions that Cause Moral Distress?Choose an ethical-legal dilemma that would cause the advanced practice nurse moral distress. The dilemma could be one you have faced in your practice. Write at least the introductory paragraphs for the Unit 4 Assignment. Be specific about the dilemma — something you may have experienced in your practice. Outline the topics that will be discussed in the Unit 4 Assignment using level one APA headings.?Use the APA template provided in the class for this paper. It is set up for all papers in APA format. Place the beginning of your paper in the Discussion Board for all to read and critique.?After receiving feedback from your peers and instructor, work on refining the paper to submit in Unit 4. Choose someone to peer review that does not have feedback.?Cite and reference at least three nursing peer reviewed articles to support the content in the paragraph. In the final Assignment, you will have a minimum of seven references relating to legal and ethical issues.?Chapter 16, titled Effective Peer Reviews, in the Kaplan Guide to Successful Writing handbook explains the importance of conducting peer reviews (critiques), how to conduct the peer review, and how to help your classmates and the reviewer achieve an improved learning experience.?Review pages 213–219 of Guide to Successful Writing.???? ? · Unit 2 Discussion Topic 2 ? ?? Topic 2: Evaluation of Ethical Models and the Ethics Committee?You identified an ethical dilemma in Discussion topic 1 of this unit. Present your dilemma to the ethics committee of your institution. Outline an ethical theory or model you wish the committee to consider when reviewing this case. What arguments do you have to support the use of this model? Discuss the role of the ethics committee in this particular ethical dilemma.
Evaluation of Ethical Models and the Ethics Committee is rated 4.8/5 based on 578 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Resume And Job Interview
- »Details: Reflective Analysis: Risk Management And The Role Of Managed Care
- »Is Prinizide safe in pregnancy? What are the possible complications to the pregnant woman and her fetus?
- »The Individual Success Plan (ISP) assignment requires early collaboration with the course faculty and your course preceptor. Students must establish a plan for successful completion
- »Community Health
- »Ethics Assessment Matrix Of Ethical Theories
- »Special Topics in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- »ARTICLE ANALYSIS
- »Post an explanation of at least two opportunities that exist for RNs and APRNs to actively participate in policy-making. Explain some of the challenges that these opportunities may present and describe how you might overcome these challenges
- »Sociology Essay On Agents Of Socialization And Sociological Concepts Or Theories
- »1. Develop professional presentation/communication skills.
- »Developing A Health Literacy Program For Children In A Low-Income Urban Area
- »Critical Thinking, Ethical Decision Making, And The Nursing Process
- »Risk Management Program Analysis
- »Identification of a Practice Issue for the Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) Project
- »Describe client (without violating HIPAA regulations) and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications
- »Love, Honor And Servant Leadership
- »Nursing And Workplace Violence
- »Population Affected by Disabilities, Rural and Migrant Health.
- »Lyme Disease Case Study
- »Discussion: Organizational Policies And Practices To Support Healthcare Issues
- »nurse educator philosophy
- »Reporting and acting on child abuse and neglect Summary of consultation responses and Government action
- »Conflicts in Intergenerational Workplace
- »Introduction to the Project Doctor of Nursing Practice
- »Evidence-Based Practice Presentation
- »While The Focus Of This Course Is Nursing Theory, Frequently The Use Of Non-Nursing Or Borrowed Theories Occurs. Select A Nursing Practice Area
- »Reflect on your current healthcare organization and think about potential opportunities for evidence-based change
- »Healthcare Strategic Management Final
- »Reflect on the various settings in which family nurse practitioners are able to work
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed