Epidemiology PaperWrite a paper (2,000-2,500 words) in which you apply the concepts of epidemiology and nursing research to a communicable disease. Refer to "Communicable Disease Chain," "Chain of Infection," and the CDC website for assistance when completing this assignment. Communicable Disease Selection Choose one communicable disease from the options below. Chickenpox Tuberculosis Influenza Mononucleosis Hepatitis B HIV Ebola Measles Polio Influenza Epidemiology Paper Requirements Address the following: Describe the chosen communicable disease, including causes, symptoms, mode of transmission, complications, treatment, and the demographic of interest (mortality, morbidity, incidence, and prevalence). Is this a reportable disease? If so, provide details about reporting time, whom to report to, etc. Describe the social determinants of health and explain how those factors contribute to the development of this disease. Discuss the epidemiologic triangle as it relates to the communicable disease you have selected. Include the host factors, agent factors (presence or absence), and environmental factors. Are there any special considerations or notifications for the community, schools, or general population? Explain the role of the community health nurse (case finding, reporting, data collection, data analysis, and follow-up) and why demographic data are necessary to the health of the community. Identify at least one national agency or organization that addresses the communicable disease chosen and describe how the organizations contribute to resolving or reducing the impact of disease. Discuss a global implication of the disease. How is this addressed in other countries or cultures? Is this disease endemic to a particular area? Provide an example. A minimum of three peer-reviewed or professional references is required. Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Epidemiology Paper is rated 4.8/5 based on 990 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Urology (Genitourinary System) and Obstetrics and Gynecology (Female Reproductive System)
- »Discussion Question Resource: Chest X-Ray
- »Review the interactive Pediatric Case Study and analyze the data to determine the health status of the patient.
- »Rough Draft Physician Assisted Suicide
- »The purpose of the Course Project is to give the student the opportunity to apply concepts in transcultural nursing by conducting a transcultural nursing assessment and reflection on completion of the Course Project.
- »Schizophrenia Campaign
- »Reflect on the analysis of the sin of suicide
- »Creating Your Ideal State (For Dr. Clover)
- »Discussion: Evidence Base In Design
- »a Global Nursing & Health Expert Panel b Emerging Infectious Diseases Expert Panel
- »Nursing Powerpoint Slide
- »Health Promotion
- »Discussion Institutional Affiliation Hospital Readmission
- »Critique Template for a Quantitative Study
- »Pediatrician has ordered physical therapy for the palsy and the doctor expects routine care
- »Discuss how research and EBP are different; include how you believe research supports EBP for nursing
- »We Need A Faxing Policy
- »Health Organization Case Study Paper
- »Assignment - Pay For Performance
- »Good public health program planners are able to clearly describe, descriptively and/or analytically, the priority population and use that information to guide them when developing an intervention (activity) to address the specific problem
- »Discuss the importance of effective communication in the personal relationship, the therapeutic relationship, and the relationship within the interprofessional health-care team
- »identify your strengths and weaknesses related to the four content areas below: Personal and professional accountability Career planning Personal journey disciplines Reflective practice reference behaviors/tenets
- »Literature Review: The Use of Clinical Systems to Improve Outcomes and Efficiencies Question.
- »· Review the patient intake documentation, psychiatric history, patient file, medication history, etc. As you progress through each section, formulate a list of questions that you might ask the patient if he or she were in your office.
- »What is sampling theory? Describe it and provide examples to illustrate your definition. Discuss generalizability as it applies to nursing research
- »The Four General Education Lenses
- »Develop cooperative relationships with clients when teaching concepts concerning pathological states to individuals and families
- »Systematic Reviews: Searching and Analysis of the Literature
- »Discussion: The Inclusion of Nurses in the Systems Development Life Cycle
- »Assignment: Health Promotion Chronic And Acute
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed