Electronic Orders and Creating Problem ListsIn this unit, you were introduced to electronic orders, problem lists, lab results, and body mass index. For this assignment, you will get to demonstrate the skills you have learned by completing exercises using the Quippe software in the MyHealthProfessionsLab located in Blackboard. First, use the instructions for “Exercise 6G: Discharging a Patient with Deep Vein Thrombosis” on page 245 of your textbook and “Exercise 7H: Patient with Upper Abdominal Chest Pain” on page 298 of your textbook to complete these exercises in the MyHealthProfessionsLab. Note: You do not have to complete step 4 in Exercise 6G or step 7 in Exercise 7H because you are not actually submitting the work in the lab. After completing the exercises, compose a reflection paper about your experience that applies what you have learned in this unit. In your paper, be sure to include the following: How was your overall experience using the software to document the patient encounter? Did you experience any issues while using the software? Were you able to successfully complete the hospital discharge instructions? What do you feel was most beneficial about this exercise? How do you feel that using problems lists can help you determine the education needed for a patient? What specific skills do you feel you have mastered? What skills do you need to improve? Why are electronic orders and results important? How will you use them in your career?
Electronic Orders and Creating Problem Lists is rated 4.8/5 based on 18 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Systematic Reviews: Searching and Analysis of the Literature
- »Discussion: The Inclusion of Nurses in the Systems Development Life Cycle
- »Assignment: Health Promotion Chronic And Acute
- »Diagnoses Case Study
- »Observe staff in delivery of nursing care provided. Practice settings may vary depending on availability.
- »Communicate effectively with culturally diverse individuals, families, and organizations
- »Family Health Assessment
- »Demographics, life time education and career/employment
- »Assignment Eliminating Barriers Within Communities in the United States
- »Vaginal Bleeding in pregnancy
- »Assignment: Quantitative Research
- »advocate for patients and effective programs and polices than nurses? Already patient advocates in interactions with doctors and leadership, why not with government and regulatory agencies?
- »Maternal Initial
- »Example Of Reflective Writing In A Healthcare Assignment
- »Case Study: End of Life Decisions
- »hypercholesterolemia. His new primary care provider offers guidance on following a low-cholesterol/low-fat diet and prescribes an antidepressant and an analgesic for the low back pain.
- »Policies are written documents that mirror the administrators of a particular organization. In this case, the organizations are healthcare organizations such as hospitals and clinics
- »Assessment Tools And Diagnostic Tests In Adults And ChildrenAssessment Tools And Diagnostic Tests In Adults And Children
- »Essentials Of Evidence-Based Practice
- »Renaissance And Baroque Sculpture In Italy
- »For this Discussion, you will post an explanation that defines the legal implications for standard of care, the key components of a malpractice policy in regard to a case study
- »Nursing Teaching
- »Selecting A Population Health Problem
- »Integration Of Health Systems
- »Descriptive Statistics
- »Business Plan Development
- »Analyze The Mickey Mantle Case Using The Seven-Step Decision Model.
- »Ethical Decision Making
- »Chasing ZERO Video Or Chasing Zero Article
- »Case Study On Death And Dying
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed