Discussion: Professional Nursing And State-Level RegulationBoard of nursing (bon) exist in all 50 states, the district of columbia, American Samoa, Guam, the northern mariana island, and the virgin islands. Similar entities may also exist for different region. The mission of BON is the protection of the public through the regulation of nursing practice. Bons put into practice state/region regulation for nurses that, among other things, lay out the requirements for licensure and define the scope of nursing practice in that state/region. It can be a valuable exercise to compare regulations among various state/regional boards of nursing. Doing so can help share insights that could be useful should there be future changes in a state/region. In addition, nurses may find the need to be licensed in multiple states or regions. To Prepare: Review the Resources and reflect on the mission of state/regional boards of nursing as the protection of the public through the regulation of nursing practice. Consider how key regulations may impact nursing practice. Review key regulations for nursing practice of your state’s/region’s board of nursing and those of at least one other state/region and select at least two APRN regulations to focus on for this Discussion.. Post a comparison of at least two APRN board of nursing regulations in your state/region with those of at least one other state/region. Describe how they may differ. Be specific and provide examples. Then, explain how the regulations you selected may apply to Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs) who have legal authority to practice within the full scope of their education and experience. Provide at least one example of how APRNs may adhere to the two regulations you selected.
Discussion: Professional Nursing And State-Level Regulation is rated 4.8/5 based on 423 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »What's Your Leadership Style? Learn more about your strengths and weaknesses as a leader. How to Become a Better Leader
- »Becoming Familiar With The DNP Scholarly Project
- »Stages Of Life Essay And Interview
- »Demonstrate integrity through the application of relevant codes of conduct and social responsibility within one's profession.
- »Nursing Theory And Conceptual Model Presentation
- »Professional Associations - "No man is an island."
- »Writing an Evaluation Report
- »Disseminating The EBP Project
- »Disseminating Results And Advancement Of The Profession
- »assignment: Ethics Handout
- »Caring For Populations Vulnerable Population Assessment
- »Role Strain and Burnout in Nursing
- »State the Healthy People 2020 focus
- »Discussion - Clinical Judgment
- »the clinic for a routine gynecologic exam
- »The Law of Healthcare Administration
- »Nursing Essay
- »Assignment: The Impact Of Standardized Nursing Terminology
- »Nursing Leadership and Management
- »Community Outbreak*Question Is For Kim Woods*
- »Discussion / Theory Of Bureaucratic Caring And The Theory Of Successful Aging.
- »Medical Errors: An Ongoing Threat to Quality Health Care
- »The Patient Self-Determination Act (PSDA) Was Implemented To Allow Patients To State
- »Evidence-Based Practice Change Process
- »Describe the diagnosis and staging of cancer.
- »Organizational Risk Management Interview
- »Pediatric Bipolar Depression Disorder Debate
- »INTRODUCTION TO THE U.S. HEALTH CARE DELIVERY SYSTEM Case Assignment
- »VISUAL TEACHING
- »Article Summary And Application To Nursing Practice
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed