Discussion Of Triaxial Of Action: Policy, Politics, And Nursing1- What is Policy? 2- Explain each of them: Public policy— Private policy— Health policy— Social policy— Organizational policy? 3- Who was F lorence Nightingale, and what was her contribution to the Nursing Field? 4- Who was Lillian Wald? 5- Who was Margaret Sanger, and in what way she helped to the developments of Nursing Field? 6_ what is (ICN), and what they do? 7- What is s (NLCA) and they do? Jeanne Blum, RN, is a nurse on a LDRP unit. Recently, the policy and procedures manual for Jeanne’s unit included the premature rupturing of membranes of a laboring patient as a practice acceptable for nurses to perform. Jeanne and some of her coworkers shared their concern over lunch about this new responsibility.They felt uncomfortable with the possibility of cord prolapse and other potential medical complications resulting from this practice. Jeanne gathered data from her state and many others states and noted that her hospital was not in compliance with her professional organizationpractice standards. Jeanne shared this information with her coworkers. She volunteered to contact the state board of nursing on their behalf to request a declaratory statement on the nurse’s role in the initiation of premature rupturing of uterine membranes. Her state board’s clinical practice committee reviewed her request for a declaratory statement and gathered information from other states. A formal declaratory statement was drafted by the board and made it available on its Web site. A letter from the board was sent to Jeanne’s institution, informing it of the declaratory statement, which stated that the task nurses were requested to perform was beyond their scope of practice based on the Nurse Practice Act. 8-Which stage of the policy model does this scenario represent?
Discussion Of Triaxial Of Action: Policy, Politics, And Nursing is rated 4.8/5 based on 719 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Research Proposal Draft
- »Safeguarding children professional responsibility and partnership working activity.
- »Psychiatric Assessment Of The Adult And Older Adult
- »Discuss The Difference Between A Positive Linear Relationship And A Negative Linear Relationship
- »write an analysis of one of Hamlet's soliquoys and craft two soliquoys of your own
- »Public Health Law And Policy
- »Case Study: Fetal Abnormality
- »Diabetes and Drug Treatments
- »Reviewing The Literature
- »Nursing Information Technology Management
- »Delivering Effective Presentations
- »Differential Diagnoses And Pediatrics
- »Off-Label Drug Use In Pediatrics
- »Clinical Case Decision Instructruction
- »Assignment: Leadership Styles And Decision-Making
- »Personality Disorder
- »Collaborative Decision Making Through Shared Governance
- »Decisions About Nursing Specialty
- »Identify personal opportunities for improvement in providing culturally competent care.
- »Assignment: Workplace Environment Assessment
- »Developmental Assessment And The School-Aged Child
- »Clinical Decision Case Assignment
- »Vila Health: Marketing Plan
- »Evidence level and quality rating
- »Assignment: Adaptive Response
- »Community Assessment
- »Project - Capital Decisions
- »Compare the physical assessments among school-aged children. Describe how you would modify assessment techniques to match the age and developmental stage of the child
- »Analyze leadership and management roles in change management.
- »Create page cost benefit analysis that supports a risk financing recommendation for a selected organization.
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed