Discuss the importance of effective communication in the personal relationship, the therapeutic relationship, and the relationship within the interprofessional health-care team.Discuss the importance of effective communication in the personal relationship, the therapeutic relationship, and the relationship within the interprofessional health-care team. 2. What similarities and differences can you identify among the above interactions? 3. Explain the concept of congruence between verbal and nonverbal communication. 4. There are many pitfalls to electronic communication. Identify a situation in which an electronic form of communication may result in a miscommunication. What other method of communication would have been more effective? 5. How have you seen ISBAR used during your clinical experiences? 6- Develop a hand-off report for yourself. Include items that you believe are pertinent for safe and effective nursing care. Refer to the information in the chapter for creating this report form. Using the information from the chapter, determine the effectiveness of the system currently in use on your unit for communicating shift-to-shift reports. 7-Dr. Roberts comes into the nurses’ station demanding, “Where are Mr. Adams’s lab reports? I ordered these stat, and they’re not here! Who’s responsible for this patient?” How would you, as the nurse, respond? 8-Explain the concept of accountability in delegation. What are the legal ramifications of accountability in delegation? 9. Dennie and Elias arrive in the unit for the 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. shift. Both nurses completed orientation 4 weeks ago. They find that they will be the only two RNs on the floor that night. There is a census of 48 clients. The remaining staff consists of two NAPs/UAPs and one LPN. What are the responsibilities of the RN, NAP/UAP, and LPN? Can Dennie and Elias effectively delegate client care tasks and care safely for all 48 clients? Use the Delegation Tree to make your decisions. 10. Discuss the differences between direct delegation and indirect delegation. 1. You have to observe delegation procedures in your assigned unit: A-What considerations does the RN take into account when delegating patient care? 2-You have to look at the unit census and prioritize the patient care: A- Give the rationale for your choices. 3.Answer the following questions during your clinical experiences: a. What specific tasks did your patients require that you might have been able to delegate? b. How effective was your nurse/preceptor in delegating tasks to others? c. How did your nurse/preceptor ensure that the tasks were completed safely and appropriately?
Discuss the importance of effective communication in the personal relationship, the therapeutic relationship, and the relationship within the interprofessional health-care team. is rated 4.8/5 based on 247 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Culture And Society
- »Planning is the key to successful completion of this course and your overall program of study. The Individual Success Plan (ISP) assignment requires early collaboration with the course faculty and your course mentor
- »Nursing Paper About Ayurvedic Medicine
- »Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) DNA structure
- »Distinguish Between Medicare And Medicaid
- »Project Informatics
- »You have been hired as Assistant Manager of a Home Health Care Agency. The agency offers a wide range of skilled medical services such as nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy from qualified medical professionals.
- »Analyze and address challenges in strategic planning for healthcare organizations through the use of financial information. Create a business plan for a new service line in a healthcare organization.
- »Instructional Unit: Goals, Objectives, And The Teaching Plans This Week You Will Submit Your Instructional Unit, Which Should Include Three Lesson Plans: One Focused On Patient Education, One On Family Education, And One On Staff Development
- »Community Health Nursing
- »Benchmark - Professional Capstone And Practicum Reflective Journal
- »Monumental Architecture and Sculpture
- »Health Science
- »Discussion: Developing a Balanced Scorecard
- »Script writing between patients and nurse
- »Quality Measures To Improve Patient Safety
- »health assessment
- »Global Events
- »Regardless of political affiliation, individuals often grow concerned when considering perceived competing interests of government and their impact on topics of interest to them
- »Discussion: Pain
- »The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), passed in 2010, is a collection of laws that were created to reform health insurance and healthcare.
- »Break-even Analysis Assignment
- »Evidence-Based Practice Project—Paper on Diabetes
- »What features of sexually transmitted diseases review?
- »This Is Capstone Project On Adult Obesity
- »The American Cancer Society (ACS) is a nationwide, community-based, voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem. Together with its supporters, ACS is committed to helping people stay well and get well by finding
- »Concept Process Assignment
- »Knee Injury Case Studies
- »Discussion: Comparing Frameworks for Analyzing Organizations
- »Nursing Project
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed