Developing A Health Literacy Program For Children In A Low-Income Urban AreaDeveloping a Health Literacy Program for Children in a Low-Income Urban Area Read the scenario below. Respond to the questions in full sentences. Be sure to use standard English grammar and spelling 1. Why is information on health literacy essential for this group? 2. What is the initial step you would take before designing the program? 3. What role/function would you play in the beginning of the assessment phase? 4. What role/function would you play at the end of the program? 5. What additional resources would be needed to implement this program? Scenario: As a Community Health Nurse, you are assigned to develop a health literacy program at the Yvonne Learning Center to promote health literacy in a low-income urban area. This program will focus on children ages 3-7 years old, 9-12 years old and 14 to 18 years old. You will provide basic health information and services about health and teach the children about their bodies and how having a positive attitude and good behaviors influence their health in general. The goal of information literacy is to promote self-learning and the ability to be self-sufficient.
Developing A Health Literacy Program For Children In A Low-Income Urban Area is rated 4.8/5 based on 574 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Clinical Inquiry - Locating evidence that discusses a clinical issue.
- »Cultural Competence In The Health History And Physical Examination
- »Advocacy Through Legislation
- »Preparedness & Disaster Mgmt
- »Resume And Job Interview
- »Details: Reflective Analysis: Risk Management And The Role Of Managed Care
- »Is Prinizide safe in pregnancy? What are the possible complications to the pregnant woman and her fetus?
- »The Individual Success Plan (ISP) assignment requires early collaboration with the course faculty and your course preceptor. Students must establish a plan for successful completion
- »Community Health
- »Ethics Assessment Matrix Of Ethical Theories
- »Special Topics in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- »ARTICLE ANALYSIS
- »Post an explanation of at least two opportunities that exist for RNs and APRNs to actively participate in policy-making. Explain some of the challenges that these opportunities may present and describe how you might overcome these challenges
- »Sociology Essay On Agents Of Socialization And Sociological Concepts Or Theories
- »1. Develop professional presentation/communication skills.
- »Critical Thinking, Ethical Decision Making, And The Nursing Process
- »Risk Management Program Analysis
- »Identification of a Practice Issue for the Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) Project
- »Evaluation of Ethical Models and the Ethics Committee
- »Describe client (without violating HIPAA regulations) and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications
- »Love, Honor And Servant Leadership
- »Nursing And Workplace Violence
- »Population Affected by Disabilities, Rural and Migrant Health.
- »Lyme Disease Case Study
- »Discussion: Organizational Policies And Practices To Support Healthcare Issues
- »nurse educator philosophy
- »Reporting and acting on child abuse and neglect Summary of consultation responses and Government action
- »Conflicts in Intergenerational Workplace
- »Introduction to the Project Doctor of Nursing Practice
- »Evidence-Based Practice Presentation
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed