Data Analysis And Results
PurposeThis week's graded topics relate to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
- CO 2: Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies. (PO 4 & 8)
- CO 5: Recognize the role of research findings in evidence-based practice. (PO 7 & 8)
DiscussionData analysis is key for discovering credible findings from implementing nursing studies. Discussion and conclusions can be made about the meaning of the findings from the data analysis.
- Share what you learned about descriptive analysis (statistics), inferential analysis (statistics), and qualitative analysis of data; include something that you learned that was interesting to you and your thoughts on why data analysis is necessary for discovering credible findings for nursing.
- Compare clinical significance and statistical significance; include which one is more meaningful to you when considering application of findings to nursing practice.
- Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies
- Examine the sources of evidence that contribute to professional nursing practice.
Data Analysis And Results is rated 4.8/5 based on 781 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »The focus of this week’s assignment is identifying research components. You will be responsible for reviewing two articles (listed below) and completing the following tasks for each one
- »Prevention of Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections
- »Medication Safety Project
- »Epidemic In The Community
- »Discussion: Improving Quality
- »Medical Case Study
- »Community Assessment and Analysis Presentation
- »Competitiveness And Performance Effectiveness For Health Care IT Systems
- »· Consider what physical exams and diagnostic tests would be appropriate to gather more information about the patient’s condition. How would the results be used to make a diagnosis?
- »apply lessons in quality improvement in nursing to a real-world nursing issue
- »Discussion: The Role Of The RN/APRN In Politic Making
- »Discuss the history of present illness that you would take on this patient in preparation for the clinic visit
- »Critiquing Health-related information with the HON Code Criteria and Fry Readability Scale
- »Assignment:Academic Success And Professional Development Plan
- »Create a one-page patient education tool that explains usage of a medication and factors that can affect outcomes
- »Defining Quality
- »Discuss The Difference Between An Exploratory Analysis And A Confirmatory
- »Understanding Electronic Orders and Creating Problem Lists
- »Discuss the concept of life review. What are the goals and benefits of a life review? How is life review similar and different than ordinary remembering?
- »Quantitative and Qualitative Research Critique
- »Statistical Analysis Report
- »The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down
- »What are the roles of the following groups in the health care value improvement process: boards of directors, senior leaders, physicians, employees, and payers?
- »Group Presentation
- »Environmental Factors And Health Promotion: Accident Prevention And Safety Promotion For Parents And Caregivers Of Infants
- »Case Study Assignment: Assessing Neurological.
- »Respond on two different days by making recommendations for how they might strengthen the leadership behaviors profiled in their CliftonStrengths Assessment, or by commenting on lessons to be learned from the results that can be applied to personal leader
- »Discuss Forms And Family Funcions
- »The Influence Of Mission & Vision On Planning
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed