Conduct An Analysis Of The Elements Of The Research Article You IdentifiedIdentify and read one peer-reviewed research article focused on a topic in your specialty field that interests you. Review the article you selected and reflect on the professional practice use of theories/concepts described by the article. The Assignment: conduct an analysis of the elements of the research article you identified. Be sure to include the following: Your topic of interest. A correctly formatted APA citation of the article you selected, along with link or search details. Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts presented in the article. Analysis of the article using the “Research Analysis Matrix” section of the template Write a 1-paragraph justification stating whether you would recommend this article to inform professional practice. Write a 2- to 3-paragraph summary that you will add to your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan that includes the following: Describe your approach to identifying and analyzing peer-reviewed research. Identify at least two strategies that you would use that you found to be effective in finding peer-reviewed research. Identify at least one resource you intend to use in the future to find peer-reviewed research.
Conduct An Analysis Of The Elements Of The Research Article You Identified is rated 4.8/5 based on 474 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »When tissue is injured, due to overuse or strain, nerve cells send pain messages through the spinal cord to the brain. Other nerves send messages from the brain to tighten the muscles in the injured area. While the muscle tightness acts as a way to protec
- »Physical Environment
- »Assignment: The Nurse Leader as Knowledge Worker
- »Elements of Fiction lecture and apply them to "The Fall of the House of Usher."
- »Summary: The purpose of the weekly reflective journal exercises is to allow for analysis, synthesis and evaluation of nursing theory using guided questions
- »Discussion - NPSG And Collaborative Team Management Of Risk Reduction For Injury
- »Nursing research is used to study a dilemma or a problem in nursing. Examine a problem you have seen in nursing. Why should it be studied?
- »Discussion: Is Health Care a Right or a Privilege
- »Answer The Questions And Follow Direction -Case Is About A RN Posting Position In The Web
- »The Practicum Project Plan is a scholarly proposal for your project.
- »Identify a research or evidence-based article that focuses comprehensively on a specific intervention or new diagnostic tool for the treatment of diabetes in adults or children.
- »Description / Instructions
- »What characteristics would lead a provider to suspect domestic violence, child abuse, or elder abuse is taking place within a family?
- »The Assignment Comprehensive Client Family Assessment
- »Briefly discuss the various possible meanings of the term "spirituality," and your understanding of the concepts of pluralism, scientism, and postmodernism
- »Stakeholder Support Is Necessary For A Successful Change Proposal Project Implementation(My Project Topic Is "The Effects Of Inadequate Nurse Staffing On Patient Care) .
- »Health Book Report Fix
- »Strategic Plan Resource Identification
- »Details: Using the Personal Class Design Project
- »Questions Enclosed
- »Discuss how you will use your current leadership skill set to advocate for change in your workplace. Identify one personal goal for your leadership growth and discuss your implementation plan to achieve that goal.
- »The Peer Engagement Forum will take place during four weeks in the NR 504 course and is designed to provide students with an opportunity to engage and dialogue at a deeper level with a small group of peers. Weeks during which Peer Engagement will occur in
- »Failure Modes Effects Analysis Project
- »Intro To CPT Coding
- »Cultural Communication Values And Intercultural Communication Challenges Paper
- »Nursing theories are tested and systematic ways to implement nursing practice. Select a nursing theory and its conceptual model. Prepare a 10-15 slide PowerPoint in which you describe the nursing theory and its conceptual model and demonstrate its applica
- »Wellness Education Program Proposal
- »How Geopolitacal And Phenomenological The Context Of A Population Or Community Assessment And Intervention
- »research paper about a high profile manager
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed