Complete the Risk Control Self-Assessment Checklist for Nurse PractitionersA self-assessment is an opportunity for you to review what you have learned in the nurse practitioner program, evaluate your clinical skills, and develop goals before exiting the NP program. For this assignment, you will complete the Risk Control Self-Assessment Checklist for Nurse Practitioners and identify your areas of strength and weakness. You also will explain how you plan to improve on these weaknesses, as well as how you plan to master clinical skills you have not obtained prior to exiting NP program. To prepare: Complete the Risk Control Self-Assessment Checklist for Nurse Practitioners Consider your strengths and weaknesses Review types of patients treated and clinical procedures performed To Complete Write a 2 page paper that addresses the following: Identify at least three strengths as a nurse practitioner Explain why you consider these strengths and what you can do to maintain them in your practice Identify at least three weaknesses as a nurse practitioner Explain how you plan to address each weakness Examine at least three clinical skills you need to obtain prior to exiting Nurse practitioner program Explain how you plan to master the clinical skills before exiting NP program Analyze the history of advanced practice nurses and the emerging role of your specialty area, and discuss what contributions you plan to make to advance the nursing profession References Buppert, C. (2015). What is a nurse practitioner? In Nurse practitioner’s business practice and legal guide (5th ed.) (1-16, 33). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett. CNA, & Nurses Service Organization (2012). Risk control self-assessment checklist for nurse practitioners. Retrieved from http://www.hpso.com/Documents/Risk%20Education/individuals/NP_RM_Checklist_2012.pdf Ford, L. C. (2015). Reflections on fifty years of change. FAANP Forum, 6(1), 2-3. Retrieved from https://www.aanp.org/images/documents/FAANPForum/2015-3.pdf Hamric, A. B., Hanson, C. M., Tracy, M. F., & O’Grady, E. T. (2014). International development of advanced practice nursing. In Advanced practice nursing: An integrative approach(5th ed.) (133-143). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders. Kooienga, S.A. & Carryer, J.B. (2015). Globalization and advancing primary care health care nurse practitioner practice. The Journal for Nurse Practitioners, 11(8), 804–811. doi:10.1016/j.nurpra.2015.06.012 Naylor, M. D., & Kurtzman, E. T. (2010). The role of nurse practitioners in reinventing primary care. Health Affairs, 29(5), 893-899. Retrieved from http://content.healthaffairs.org/content/29/5/893.full.pdf+html
Complete the Risk Control Self-Assessment Checklist for Nurse Practitioners is rated 4.8/5 based on 60 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Apa Format Essay
- »Assignment: Literature Review: The Use Of Clinical Systems To Improve Outcomes And Efficiencies
- »Create a 10–12-slide PowerPoint presentation to identify medications associated with a chosen disease or health condition, explain the actions and side effects of the medications, and discuss any controversies related to the medications. Explain a trea
- »He Role Of Root Cause Analysis In Public Safety ERM Programs Case
- »Assignment - Patient Falls Worksheet
- »Health Care Data Case
- »Strategies For Academic Portfolios
- »The selection of a research design is guided by the study’s purpose and research questions and hypotheses, and the design then links the research questions and hypotheses to the data that will be collected
- »POWERPOINT PRESENTATION ON HISTOPLASMOSIS
- »The purpose of the Course Project is to give the student the opportunity to apply concepts in transcultural nursing by performing a transcultural nursing assessment
- »For MADAM-PROFESSOR
- »Fill Out The Template
- »The Connection Between Academic And Professional Integrity
- »Heart Failure Clinic Resourcing Plan
- »WORKPLACE VIOLENCE IN HEALTHCARE
- »Assignment Description Physical Activity Resource Guide
- »discusses an ethical health promotion-related issue
- »Describe the molecular mechanism of the development of ketoacidosis
- »The Role Of Advanced Practice Nursing In Safe Prescribing
- »Reflective Journal on how the attached clinical scenario enhanced your understanding of important communication techniques and what would be incorporated into your individual communication style to improve the nurse-patient/family relationship.
- »DERMATOLOGY CASE STUDY
- »It is necessary for an RN-BSN-prepared nurse to demonstrate an enhanced understanding of the pathophysiological processes of disease, the clinical manifestations and treatment protocols, and how they affect clients across the life span.
- »Find An Article On A Societal Factor That Is Affecting Nursing/Patient Education Curriculum
- »Where in the World Is Evidence-Based Practice?
- »Problem With Payment Structures In Health Care Industry
- »Conflict Resolution
- »Pathophysiology Of Alzheimer Disease
- »make a recommendation to finance an EHR system
- »Research Article Appraisal
- »Cultural Diversity in the Health Care Workforce
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed