Compare the physical assessments among school-aged children. Describe how you would modify assessment techniques to match the age and developmental stage of the childThe needs of the pediatric patient differ depending on age, as do the stages of development and the expected assessment findings for each stage. In a 500-750-word paper, examine the needs of a school-aged child between the ages of 5 and 12 years old and discuss the following:
- Compare the physical assessments among school-aged children. Describe how you would modify assessment techniques to match the age and developmental stage of the child.
- Choose a child between the ages of 5 and 12 years old. Identify the age of the child and describe the typical developmental stages of children that age.
- Applying developmental theory based on Erickson, Piaget, or Kohlberg, explain how you would developmentally assess the child. Include how you would offer explanations during the assessment, strategies you would use to gain cooperation, and potential findings from the assessment.
Compare the physical assessments among school-aged children. Describe how you would modify assessment techniques to match the age and developmental stage of the child is rated 4.8/5 based on 732 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Clinical Case Decision Instructruction
- »Assignment: Leadership Styles And Decision-Making
- »Discussion Of Triaxial Of Action: Policy, Politics, And Nursing
- »Personality Disorder
- »Collaborative Decision Making Through Shared Governance
- »Decisions About Nursing Specialty
- »Identify personal opportunities for improvement in providing culturally competent care.
- »Assignment: Workplace Environment Assessment
- »Developmental Assessment And The School-Aged Child
- »Clinical Decision Case Assignment
- »Vila Health: Marketing Plan
- »Evidence level and quality rating
- »Assignment: Adaptive Response
- »Community Assessment
- »Project - Capital Decisions
- »Analyze leadership and management roles in change management.
- »Create page cost benefit analysis that supports a risk financing recommendation for a selected organization.
- »SWOT Analysis
- »As chief executive officer (CEO) of a health system, how could you put this theory to work for you and use the strengths and weaknesses for developing a strategic plan and gaining competitive advantage in your own healthcare market organization?
- »The Use Of Clinical Systems To Improve Outcomes And Efficiencies
- »Organizational Systems And Structures
- »Analysis Of A Pertinent Healthcare Issue
- »NUTRITION ISSUES IN GASTROENTEROLOGY
- »ARNP protocol and business proposal
- »Use of Computerized Behavior therapy to treat depression
- »Nursing Leadership in Healthcare Organizations
- »Contact a disaster preparedness person at either a local hospital, or local city or county emergency services agency
- »Nursing Practice And School Health Privacy
- »Assignment: Pharmacotherapy For Cardiovascular Disorders/Respiratory Systems
- »Ethics Assessment 2: Matrix Of Ethical Theories
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed