Community Outbreak*Question Is For Kim Woods*Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. Use the Turnitin Originality Report available in Taskstream as a guide for this measure of originality. You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course. Choose one of the following communicable disease outbreaks that crossed international borders: • influenza • measles • respiratory syndrome coronavirus • meningococcal disease A. Describe the chosen outbreak, including the following information: • name of the disease • the countries involved • the date the outbreak was discovered • the dates the disease reached each involved country 1. Analyze the epidemiological determinants of the outbreak. a. Discuss the route of transmission of the disease. b. Discuss the risk factors involved. 2. Discuss how an outbreak would have affected your community at a systems level (i.e., the functioning of schools, local government, businesses, hospitals) if an outbreak had occurred in your community. 3. Explain what the reporting protocol would be if an outbreak were to occur in your community. 4. Discuss two strategies (e.g., patient education strategies, community education strategies) that you would recommend to prevent an outbreak in your community. (Florida) C. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized. D. Demonstrate Professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Community Outbreak*Question Is For Kim Woods* is rated 4.8/5 based on 428 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Professional Associations - "No man is an island."
- »Writing an Evaluation Report
- »Disseminating The EBP Project
- »Disseminating Results And Advancement Of The Profession
- »assignment: Ethics Handout
- »Caring For Populations Vulnerable Population Assessment
- »Role Strain and Burnout in Nursing
- »State the Healthy People 2020 focus
- »Discussion - Clinical Judgment
- »the clinic for a routine gynecologic exam
- »Discussion: Professional Nursing And State-Level Regulation
- »The Law of Healthcare Administration
- »Nursing Essay
- »Assignment: The Impact Of Standardized Nursing Terminology
- »Nursing Leadership and Management
- »Discussion / Theory Of Bureaucratic Caring And The Theory Of Successful Aging.
- »Medical Errors: An Ongoing Threat to Quality Health Care
- »The Patient Self-Determination Act (PSDA) Was Implemented To Allow Patients To State
- »Evidence-Based Practice Change Process
- »Describe the diagnosis and staging of cancer.
- »Organizational Risk Management Interview
- »Pediatric Bipolar Depression Disorder Debate
- »INTRODUCTION TO THE U.S. HEALTH CARE DELIVERY SYSTEM Case Assignment
- »VISUAL TEACHING
- »Article Summary And Application To Nursing Practice
- »Imperfect Solutions to Increasing Access to Health Care?
- »Advanced Pharmacology - Asthma and Stepwise Management
- »Riverbend City TOWS Matrix
- »Design a pamphlet for women regarding health assessment and screening methods
- »Assignment - Company Analysis
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed